- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- 99.95$ Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit) (en)
- Download DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect
- Buy InDesign CS5 Bible (en)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Copy cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Discount - Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 79.95$ Altova DiffDog 2009 cheap oem
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Cautions, This Isn't the Wild West|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Tuesday, 24 May 2011 12:58|
DES MOINES, IA (05/24/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald responded today to Governor Branstad's claims of being the "new sheriff in town." "This isn't the Wild West, we aren't looking for Wyatt Earp to come in and have a shoot out," Fitzgerald said. "We are looking for a leader that can compromise and do what is in the best interest of all Iowans."
"The state of Iowa is in a strong financial position," Fitzgerald stated. "Governor Branstad is trying to convince Iowans there is a fiscal mess to clean up. I've been sending the same message for over a year – Iowa is fiscally sound." Fitzgerald pointed to a balanced budget, a projected $400 million dollar surplus, $600 million in the reserves, and a AAA credit rating as indicators to counter Branstad's claims.
"Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people" Fitzgerald quoted. "I urge the Governor to take off the sheriff's badge, roll up his sleeves and work on a compromise for all Iowans."
Tags See All Tags