- 19.95$ Kigo M4V Converter MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Corel PaintShop Pro X5
- Discount - Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate (en)
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Cautions, This Isn't the Wild West|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Tuesday, 24 May 2011 12:58|
DES MOINES, IA (05/24/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald responded today to Governor Branstad's claims of being the "new sheriff in town." "This isn't the Wild West, we aren't looking for Wyatt Earp to come in and have a shoot out," Fitzgerald said. "We are looking for a leader that can compromise and do what is in the best interest of all Iowans."
"The state of Iowa is in a strong financial position," Fitzgerald stated. "Governor Branstad is trying to convince Iowans there is a fiscal mess to clean up. I've been sending the same message for over a year – Iowa is fiscally sound." Fitzgerald pointed to a balanced budget, a projected $400 million dollar surplus, $600 million in the reserves, and a AAA credit rating as indicators to counter Branstad's claims.
"Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people" Fitzgerald quoted. "I urge the Governor to take off the sheriff's badge, roll up his sleeves and work on a compromise for all Iowans."
Tags See All Tags