- Buy Cheap Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Discount - Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- 19.95$ Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- Buy Cheap Many Tricks Usher MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Practical Photoshop Selections
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 8 cheap oem
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Cautions, This Isn't the Wild West|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Tuesday, 24 May 2011 12:58|
DES MOINES, IA (05/24/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald responded today to Governor Branstad's claims of being the "new sheriff in town." "This isn't the Wild West, we aren't looking for Wyatt Earp to come in and have a shoot out," Fitzgerald said. "We are looking for a leader that can compromise and do what is in the best interest of all Iowans."
"The state of Iowa is in a strong financial position," Fitzgerald stated. "Governor Branstad is trying to convince Iowans there is a fiscal mess to clean up. I've been sending the same message for over a year – Iowa is fiscally sound." Fitzgerald pointed to a balanced budget, a projected $400 million dollar surplus, $600 million in the reserves, and a AAA credit rating as indicators to counter Branstad's claims.
"Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people" Fitzgerald quoted. "I urge the Governor to take off the sheriff's badge, roll up his sleeves and work on a compromise for all Iowans."
Tags See All Tags