- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 29.95$ FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris Red 5 (64-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 cheap oem
- 129.95$ Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement cheap oem
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Cautions, This Isn't the Wild West|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Tuesday, 24 May 2011 12:58|
DES MOINES, IA (05/24/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald responded today to Governor Branstad's claims of being the "new sheriff in town." "This isn't the Wild West, we aren't looking for Wyatt Earp to come in and have a shoot out," Fitzgerald said. "We are looking for a leader that can compromise and do what is in the best interest of all Iowans."
"The state of Iowa is in a strong financial position," Fitzgerald stated. "Governor Branstad is trying to convince Iowans there is a fiscal mess to clean up. I've been sending the same message for over a year – Iowa is fiscally sound." Fitzgerald pointed to a balanced budget, a projected $400 million dollar surplus, $600 million in the reserves, and a AAA credit rating as indicators to counter Branstad's claims.
"Mohandas Gandhi once said, "I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people" Fitzgerald quoted. "I urge the Governor to take off the sheriff's badge, roll up his sleeves and work on a compromise for all Iowans."
Tags See All Tags