- Discount - Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Buy Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training (en)
- 19.95$ BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 (en)
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Encourages Shoppers to Give the Gift of Higher Education this Holiday Season|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Tuesday, 12 November 2013 15:51|
And get a gift of your own, a state tax deduction
DES MOINES, IA (11/12/2013)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald has a simple solution for the gift giving dilemmas that are usually associated with the holiday season. "Instead of trying to put together a wish list of toys that will soon be forgotten or broken, invite the special people in your life to give one of the most meaningful gifts a child may ever receive," Fitzgerald said. "Opening a College Savings Iowa account has two-fold benefits, not only are you helping a child prepare for their future education, but you can take advantage of the tax benefits as well. Anyone can help toward paying for a college education."
"Families need all of the help they can get. That's why College Savings Iowa is pleased to offer the Ugift® service to plan participants," added Fitzgerald. "This easy-to-use service allows participants to invite family and friends to celebrate a child's milestones by contributing to his or her College Savings Iowa account."
. Also Like College Savings Iowa on Facebook and Follow the Plan on Twitter (@Iowa529Plan) to stay up to date on all current news and giveaways.
* Adjusted annually for inflation. If withdrawals are not qualified, the deductions must be added back to Iowa taxable income.
Investment returns are not guaranteed and you could lose money by investing in the plan. Participants assume all investment risks as well as the responsibility for any federal and state tax consequences. If you are not an Iowa taxpayer, consider before investing whether your or the designated beneficiary's home state offers any state tax or other benefits that are only available for investments in such state's qualified tuition program.
For more information about the College Savings Iowa 529 Plan, call 1-888-672-9116, or visit www.collegesavingsiowa.com to obtain a Program Description. Investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other important information are included in the Program Description; read and consider it carefully before investing. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
College Savings Iowa is an Iowa trust sponsored by the Iowa State Treasurer's Office. The Treasurer of the State of Iowa sponsors and is responsible for overseeing the administration of the College Savings Iowa 529 Plan. The Vanguard Group, Inc., serves as Investment Manager and Vanguard Marketing Corporation, an affiliate of The Vanguard Group, Inc., assists the Treasurer with marketing and distributing the Plan. Upromise Investment Advisors, LLC, provides records administration services. The Plan's portfolios, although they invest in Vanguard mutual funds, are not mutual funds.
Tags See All Tags