- 29.95$ ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter cheap oem
- Buy Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,es,sv)
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 (en)
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) (en,ja)
- Download Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
|Treasurer Fitzgerald has a Vault Full of Valentine's Day Treasurers|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 09:52|
DES MOINES, IA (02/04/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald is looking to reunite owners with a vault full of cherished treasures this Valentine's Day. "We have an assortment of sentimental items waiting to be reclaimed such as rings, necklaces, pocket watches, love letters and photos," Fitzgerald said. "You never know, some of these items may have been tokens of affection given from Grandpa to Grandma on a past Valentine's Day."
Treasurer Fitzgerald encourages all Iowans, past and present to check and see if they have unclaimed property waiting for them by visiting www.greatiowatreasurehunt.com. "We are constantly updating our website. Our goal is to get as many people as possible to check their names for any unclaimed property," Fitzgerald stated.
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $122 million to more than 310,000 individuals since Fitzgerald started it in 1983. Companies and banks in Iowa and from across the nation report millions of dollars in unclaimed property to the State Treasurer each year. Common examples of unclaimed property include money in forgotten savings/checking accounts, uncashed insurance benefit and payroll checks, IRA funds, lost stock and dividends, abandoned safe deposit box contents, gift cards, utility refunds or deposits.
Tags See All Tags