- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- 29.95$ Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit)
- 249.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy OEM Corel PhotoImpact X3
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv)
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- 89.95$ Adobe Audition 3 cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 (en)
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Is Gearing Up for the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt Fall Publication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Thursday, 20 September 2012 07:52|
DES MOINES, IA (09/19/2012)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald's Great Iowa Treasure Hunt fall publication is scheduled to be released soon. The upcoming list is the latest names of unclaimed property owners with undiscovered treasures.
"This fall we will be publishing the names of people who have had funds turned over to the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt in the last year," Fitzgerald said. "If your name is not on this list, visit our website at www.greatiowatreasurehunt.com and search the entire Great Iowa Treasure Hunt list for your name anytime."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $149 million in unclaimed property to more than 374,000 individuals since Fitzgerald started it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report and deliver unclaimed property to the State Treasurer's Office, where it is held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, and safe deposit box contents.
Tags See All Tags