- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- Discount - Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS4 MAC
- Buy Acala DVD Creator 3 (en)
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Animations
|Treasurer Fitzgerald Is Gearing Up for the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt Fall Publication|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Thursday, 20 September 2012 07:52|
DES MOINES, IA (09/19/2012)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald's Great Iowa Treasure Hunt fall publication is scheduled to be released soon. The upcoming list is the latest names of unclaimed property owners with undiscovered treasures.
"This fall we will be publishing the names of people who have had funds turned over to the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt in the last year," Fitzgerald said. "If your name is not on this list, visit our website at www.greatiowatreasurehunt.com and search the entire Great Iowa Treasure Hunt list for your name anytime."
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $149 million in unclaimed property to more than 374,000 individuals since Fitzgerald started it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report and deliver unclaimed property to the State Treasurer's Office, where it is held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, and safe deposit box contents.
Tags See All Tags