- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Standard
- 9.95$ Filmmaking For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit)
|Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald Urges Women to Register Today for the 5th Annual Iowa Women & Money Conference|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Monday, 19 September 2011 09:02|
DES MOINES, IA (09/14/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald is urging women not to miss out on a valuable experience. He's talking about the 5th Annual Iowa Women and Money Conference, scheduled for October 8, 2011 at the Polk County Convention Complex. This one-day event is expected to draw a large group of women who are interested in finding financial success and improving their financial security. The conference, including lunch, is free to attendees.
This year's keynote speaker is Certified Financial Planner and financial educator Dee Lee. Lee has been consulted as an expert for TV and radio stations across the country and has been quoted as a resource in many respected publications such as USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and Forbes. Her keynote presentation is sure to motivate and inspire any woman looking for financial guidance.
The Iowa Women and Money Conference is specifically designed to address the unique financial challenges women face in their work and personal lives. "Our goal in hosting this special event is to empower women by providing them with information that will aid them in getting their financial houses in order," stated Fitzgerald.
Conference sessions will focus on money management for women of all ages, economic backgrounds, and levels of financial knowledge. An impressive line-up of speakers and financial experts will provide sessions like Financial Freedom for Women, Avoiding Identity Theft, Financial Management during Economic Uncertainty and more. Space is limited, so visit www.iowawomenandmoney.com and register today.
Tags See All Tags