- 149.95$ Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
- Buy Cheap CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 (en,de,fr,ru)
- Discount - Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
|Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald Urges Women to Register Today for the 5th Annual Iowa Women & Money Conference|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Michael Fitzgerald|
|Monday, 19 September 2011 09:02|
DES MOINES, IA (09/14/2011)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald is urging women not to miss out on a valuable experience. He's talking about the 5th Annual Iowa Women and Money Conference, scheduled for October 8, 2011 at the Polk County Convention Complex. This one-day event is expected to draw a large group of women who are interested in finding financial success and improving their financial security. The conference, including lunch, is free to attendees.
This year's keynote speaker is Certified Financial Planner and financial educator Dee Lee. Lee has been consulted as an expert for TV and radio stations across the country and has been quoted as a resource in many respected publications such as USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and Forbes. Her keynote presentation is sure to motivate and inspire any woman looking for financial guidance.
The Iowa Women and Money Conference is specifically designed to address the unique financial challenges women face in their work and personal lives. "Our goal in hosting this special event is to empower women by providing them with information that will aid them in getting their financial houses in order," stated Fitzgerald.
Conference sessions will focus on money management for women of all ages, economic backgrounds, and levels of financial knowledge. An impressive line-up of speakers and financial experts will provide sessions like Financial Freedom for Women, Avoiding Identity Theft, Financial Management during Economic Uncertainty and more. Space is limited, so visit www.iowawomenandmoney.com and register today.
Tags See All Tags