- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Download Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC
- Buy Mariner Montage MAC (en,fr,it,de,es)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- 379.95$ Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - openPim
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth (en)
- Buy Cheap Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
|Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald Hands Out Treats for Halloween|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 09:08|
DES MOINES, IA (10/17/2013)(readMedia)-- If you think you have to dress up and go door to door in search of goodies this Halloween, think again. State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald would like Iowans to know there are plenty of treats in the form of unclaimed property in the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt. "My office has an ongoing goal of returning as much unclaimed property to their rightful owners as possible," stated Fitzgerald.
The Great Iowa Treasure Hunt program has returned over $169 million in unclaimed property to more than 411,000 people since Fitzgerald created it in 1983. Unclaimed property refers to money and other assets held by financial institutions or companies that have lost contact with the property's owner for a specific period of time. State law requires these institutions and companies to annually report and deliver unclaimed property to the state treasurer's office. The assets are then held until the owner or heir of the property is found. Common forms of unclaimed property include savings or checking accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, life insurance policies, utility security deposits, and safe deposit box contents.
"There are no tricks, only treats," explained Fitzgerald. "Finding and receiving unclaimed property is an easy process. We are dedicated to helping Iowans reunite with their missing money and property." Check the unclaimed property database to see if the Great Iowa Treasure Hunt has property belonging to you. Simply visit greatiowatreasurehunt.com to begin your search.
Tags See All Tags