- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- Download Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Steinberg WaveLab 6 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy OEM JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- 19.95$ Acronis True Image Home 2010 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy OEM DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
|TRUMAN STATE UNIV. PRESIDENT'S LIST|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Travis Miles|
|Friday, 07 June 2013 08:37|
KIRKSVILLE, Mo. - Truman State University has released the Spring 2013 President's List. To qualify for this list, an undergraduate student must attain a semester 4.0 grade point average and must complete 12 semester hours of credit.
Founded in 1867, Truman is Missouri's highly selective public liberal arts and sciences university. Truman has the highest graduation rate among Missouri's public colleges and universities and approximately 50 percent of Truman's graduates pursue an advanced degree immediately upon graduating. Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine listed Truman at No. 19 on its list of 100 "Best Values in Public Colleges" and featured the University in the February 2013 issue. U.S. News & World Report's 2013 edition of "Best Colleges" ranked Truman as the No. 1 public university in the Midwest region and Truman was recognized in the Washington Monthly September/October 2012 magazine as the No. 6 master's university in the nation. Truman was the only public Missouri school on the entire Top 100 Master's Universities list. The University, located in Kirksville, enrolls more than 6,100 students.
Area students include:
from Bettendorf, IA: Andrew Keith Piotter, Exercise Science; Andy Wang Yang, Computer Science.
Tags See All Tags