- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Buy OEM SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Download ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- 199.95$ QuarkXPress 10 MAC cheap oem
- 309.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Truman State University Fall Honors Lists|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by TheLink Delivery Service|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 13:39|
KIRKSVILLE, Mo. - Truman State University has released the Fall 2011 President's List. To qualify for this list, an undergraduate student must attain a semester 4.0 grade point average and must complete 12 semester hours of credit.
Founded in 1867, Truman is Missouri's only highly selective public liberal arts and sciences university. U.S. News & World Report's 2012 edition of "Best Colleges" ranked Truman as the No. 1 public university in the Midwest region for the 15th consecutive year. Truman was ranked No. 1 by Consumers Digest on its list of "Top 50 Values for Public Colleges and Universities" released in the magazine's June 2011 edition. In its "2011 College Rankings," Washington Monthly listed Truman No. 3 among master's universities nationwide based upon the institution's contributions to the public good, with student service as one of three criteria. Kiplinger's Personal Finance placed Truman at No. 23 on its list of "100 Best Values in Public Colleges" for 2012. Truman has the highest graduation rate among Missouri's public colleges and universities, according to the Missouri Department of Higher Education. The University, located in Kirksville, has an enrollment of 6,200 students.
Truman State University has also released the Fall 2011 Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs List. To qualify for this list, an undergraduate student must attain a semester 3.50-3.99 grade point average and must complete 12 semester hours of credit.
Tags See All Tags