- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
- 59.95$ Parallels Desktop 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy ABest Video Converter Spirit (en)
- Discount - Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- Download Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Panic Unison 2 MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD Ripper Standard 5
|Tyler Olson announces campaign for governor|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Norm Sterzenbach|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 13:00|
Promises a fresh vision for Iowa’s future
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA – Tyler Olson, a sixth generation Iowan and small business owner from Cedar Rapids, has officially announced his campaign for governor, promising to provide a fresh vision for Iowa’s future.
“Our state has tremendous opportunity ahead of it, but we need new leadership and a fresh perspective that understands the rapid pace of change in the world and economy to reach our full potential,” said Olson. “I think Iowans are ready to begin the next thirty years instead of living at end of the last thirty. I have the experience and energy to lead us into Iowa's next chapter.”
Announcing his candidacy, Olson discussed the need for a governor who is capable of leveraging Iowa’s unique economic diversity and pioneering spirit to spur economic growth, particularly among small businesses and startups. Olson said, “We need a leader that understands these dynamics. Understands the speed at which the world is changing. Leadership that understands where the world is headed, where the economy is headed, and can keep up with the rapid pace of change.”
Olson and his wife, Sarah, live in Cedar Rapids with their two young children, Leo and Willa. Olson is Vice President of Paulson Electric, a local business started by his great-grandfather. He is currently serving his fourth term in the Iowa House, where he led fights for early childhood education, access to healthcare and a new perspective on job creation that focuses less on subsidizing large companies and more on growing small business and startups.
More information about Olson’s campaign for governor is available online at www.TylerOlson.org.
Tags See All Tags