- Discount - Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Discount - Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- 29.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|Tyler Olson announces campaign for governor|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Norm Sterzenbach|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 13:00|
Promises a fresh vision for Iowa’s future
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA – Tyler Olson, a sixth generation Iowan and small business owner from Cedar Rapids, has officially announced his campaign for governor, promising to provide a fresh vision for Iowa’s future.
“Our state has tremendous opportunity ahead of it, but we need new leadership and a fresh perspective that understands the rapid pace of change in the world and economy to reach our full potential,” said Olson. “I think Iowans are ready to begin the next thirty years instead of living at end of the last thirty. I have the experience and energy to lead us into Iowa's next chapter.”
Announcing his candidacy, Olson discussed the need for a governor who is capable of leveraging Iowa’s unique economic diversity and pioneering spirit to spur economic growth, particularly among small businesses and startups. Olson said, “We need a leader that understands these dynamics. Understands the speed at which the world is changing. Leadership that understands where the world is headed, where the economy is headed, and can keep up with the rapid pace of change.”
Olson and his wife, Sarah, live in Cedar Rapids with their two young children, Leo and Willa. Olson is Vice President of Paulson Electric, a local business started by his great-grandfather. He is currently serving his fourth term in the Iowa House, where he led fights for early childhood education, access to healthcare and a new perspective on job creation that focuses less on subsidizing large companies and more on growing small business and startups.
More information about Olson’s campaign for governor is available online at www.TylerOlson.org.
Tags See All Tags