- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard cheap oem
- Buy Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5 (en,fr,de)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Download Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X6
- Download Adobe Presenter 7
- 59.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest RM RMVB Video Converter
- Download Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC
|Tyler Olson announces campaign for governor|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Norm Sterzenbach|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 13:00|
Promises a fresh vision for Iowa’s future
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA – Tyler Olson, a sixth generation Iowan and small business owner from Cedar Rapids, has officially announced his campaign for governor, promising to provide a fresh vision for Iowa’s future.
“Our state has tremendous opportunity ahead of it, but we need new leadership and a fresh perspective that understands the rapid pace of change in the world and economy to reach our full potential,” said Olson. “I think Iowans are ready to begin the next thirty years instead of living at end of the last thirty. I have the experience and energy to lead us into Iowa's next chapter.”
Announcing his candidacy, Olson discussed the need for a governor who is capable of leveraging Iowa’s unique economic diversity and pioneering spirit to spur economic growth, particularly among small businesses and startups. Olson said, “We need a leader that understands these dynamics. Understands the speed at which the world is changing. Leadership that understands where the world is headed, where the economy is headed, and can keep up with the rapid pace of change.”
Olson and his wife, Sarah, live in Cedar Rapids with their two young children, Leo and Willa. Olson is Vice President of Paulson Electric, a local business started by his great-grandfather. He is currently serving his fourth term in the Iowa House, where he led fights for early childhood education, access to healthcare and a new perspective on job creation that focuses less on subsidizing large companies and more on growing small business and startups.
More information about Olson’s campaign for governor is available online at www.TylerOlson.org.
Tags See All Tags