- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- 79.95$ ARTS PDF Variform Plus cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Project Standard 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Altova DiffDog 2009
- Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (en)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy OEM PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy OEM Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
|Tyler Olson announces campaign for governor|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Norm Sterzenbach|
|Tuesday, 09 July 2013 13:00|
Promises a fresh vision for Iowa’s future
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA – Tyler Olson, a sixth generation Iowan and small business owner from Cedar Rapids, has officially announced his campaign for governor, promising to provide a fresh vision for Iowa’s future.
“Our state has tremendous opportunity ahead of it, but we need new leadership and a fresh perspective that understands the rapid pace of change in the world and economy to reach our full potential,” said Olson. “I think Iowans are ready to begin the next thirty years instead of living at end of the last thirty. I have the experience and energy to lead us into Iowa's next chapter.”
Announcing his candidacy, Olson discussed the need for a governor who is capable of leveraging Iowa’s unique economic diversity and pioneering spirit to spur economic growth, particularly among small businesses and startups. Olson said, “We need a leader that understands these dynamics. Understands the speed at which the world is changing. Leadership that understands where the world is headed, where the economy is headed, and can keep up with the rapid pace of change.”
Olson and his wife, Sarah, live in Cedar Rapids with their two young children, Leo and Willa. Olson is Vice President of Paulson Electric, a local business started by his great-grandfather. He is currently serving his fourth term in the Iowa House, where he led fights for early childhood education, access to healthcare and a new perspective on job creation that focuses less on subsidizing large companies and more on growing small business and startups.
More information about Olson’s campaign for governor is available online at www.TylerOlson.org.
Tags See All Tags