- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Microsoft Word 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Download Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Buy OEM CrossOver 13.0 MAC
- Buy Alien Skin Bokeh 2 (en)
- Download Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC
- 59.95$ Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Discount - Adobe FreeHand MX
|U of I News: Tony Franklin named Multi-County Extension Director for Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Stark Counties|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Debra Levey Larson|
|Monday, 29 November 2010 08:58|
URBANA – Tony Franklin was recently named University of Illinois Extension Director for the multi-county unit comprised of Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Stark counties.
“While there will be many challenges as we transition into the multi-county system,” Franklin said, “the initial challenge will be to establish relationships with key stakeholders and volunteers, but it’s one I’m really looking forward to.”
Franklin was Associate Dean of Students at Knox College before joining University of Illinois Extension in 2001. He has served on numerous regional and statewide committees.
My vision for Unit 7 is to provide quality high impact programs that address critical issues and provide public value. Goals and program initiatives will be implemented by a team of Educators in the following subject areas: 4-H Youth Development and Military Youth; Family and Consumer Sciences; Horticulture; and Community Development. Specific programs will be determined based on local needs
The change in leadership came as the result of a restructuring of Extension due to a reduction in state funding.
“Even though Units are larger, we want to reassure everyone that the help you need from Extension will be just as accessible as it has been in the past” said Robert Hoeft, Interim Associate Dean for Extension and Outreach. Hoeft says “People can still call the same phone numbers or use the same emails they have in the past to reach their local Extension staff.”
The Extension educators who have been also been named are: Jennifer Garner, Community Development; Cheryl Geitner, 4-H Youth and Military; Martha Smith, Horticulture; and Janice McCoy, Family Life.
An educator in Expanded Food and Nutrition Education has yet to be named.
For more information about how to find your local Extension office or personnel, visit http://web.extension.illinois.
Tags See All Tags