- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 19.95$ Xilisoft CD Ripper cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Download Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Download Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- 19.95$ Acronis True Image Home 2010 cheap oem
- Buy BeLight Software Live Interior 3D Pro Edition MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- 29.95$ Mixed in Key 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja,pt,ru)
- Download Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
|U of I News: Tony Franklin named Multi-County Extension Director for Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Stark Counties|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Debra Levey Larson|
|Monday, 29 November 2010 08:58|
URBANA – Tony Franklin was recently named University of Illinois Extension Director for the multi-county unit comprised of Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Stark counties.
“While there will be many challenges as we transition into the multi-county system,” Franklin said, “the initial challenge will be to establish relationships with key stakeholders and volunteers, but it’s one I’m really looking forward to.”
Franklin was Associate Dean of Students at Knox College before joining University of Illinois Extension in 2001. He has served on numerous regional and statewide committees.
My vision for Unit 7 is to provide quality high impact programs that address critical issues and provide public value. Goals and program initiatives will be implemented by a team of Educators in the following subject areas: 4-H Youth Development and Military Youth; Family and Consumer Sciences; Horticulture; and Community Development. Specific programs will be determined based on local needs
The change in leadership came as the result of a restructuring of Extension due to a reduction in state funding.
“Even though Units are larger, we want to reassure everyone that the help you need from Extension will be just as accessible as it has been in the past” said Robert Hoeft, Interim Associate Dean for Extension and Outreach. Hoeft says “People can still call the same phone numbers or use the same emails they have in the past to reach their local Extension staff.”
The Extension educators who have been also been named are: Jennifer Garner, Community Development; Cheryl Geitner, 4-H Youth and Military; Martha Smith, Horticulture; and Janice McCoy, Family Life.
An educator in Expanded Food and Nutrition Education has yet to be named.
For more information about how to find your local Extension office or personnel, visit http://web.extension.illinois.
Tags See All Tags