- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- 19.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- Download Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 (en)
- Discount - Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Discount - Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
|United Steelworkers District 11 Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 14:39|
DES MOINES, IA – The United Steelworkers District 11 have announced their endorsement of Bruce Braley for US Senate. USW District 11 covers Iowa and 10 other states in the Midwest, and represent over 6,000 workers in Iowa.
Braley announced in February that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Randy Boulton, USW Sub-Director for District 11, said, “The United Steelworkers are proud to stand with Bruce Braley in his campaign for US Senate. Bruce understands the value of hard work because he’s been working his whole life, working his way through high school, college, and law school. That’s why he works so hard for middle class families in Congress, and why he’ll be even more effective in the Senate.”
Bruce Braley said, “It’s an honor to have the United Steelworkers endorsement. Their members work hard every day to make a better life for their families. That’s why I’m running for Senate: to strengthen the middle class, expand economic opportunity for everyone, and bring people together to get things done. The Steelworkers endorsement is a big boost as we keep working to build our campaign from the grassroots up.”
The Steelworkers endorsement is the latest in a wave of endorsements for Braley, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin last month.
In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Thirteen other Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley. The Planned Parenthood Action Fund endorsed Braley yesterday.In April, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags