- Buy OEM Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 cheap oem
- Discount - Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Top Secret cheap oem
- 199.95$ Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 (en)
- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
|United Steelworkers District 11 Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 14:39|
DES MOINES, IA – The United Steelworkers District 11 have announced their endorsement of Bruce Braley for US Senate. USW District 11 covers Iowa and 10 other states in the Midwest, and represent over 6,000 workers in Iowa.
Braley announced in February that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Randy Boulton, USW Sub-Director for District 11, said, “The United Steelworkers are proud to stand with Bruce Braley in his campaign for US Senate. Bruce understands the value of hard work because he’s been working his whole life, working his way through high school, college, and law school. That’s why he works so hard for middle class families in Congress, and why he’ll be even more effective in the Senate.”
Bruce Braley said, “It’s an honor to have the United Steelworkers endorsement. Their members work hard every day to make a better life for their families. That’s why I’m running for Senate: to strengthen the middle class, expand economic opportunity for everyone, and bring people together to get things done. The Steelworkers endorsement is a big boost as we keep working to build our campaign from the grassroots up.”
The Steelworkers endorsement is the latest in a wave of endorsements for Braley, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin last month.
In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Thirteen other Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley. The Planned Parenthood Action Fund endorsed Braley yesterday.In April, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags