- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard
- 59.95$ Apple Aperture 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- Buy OEM FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
|UnitedHealth Group Acts to Support People in Iowa and Nebraska affected by tornadoes and floods|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Maryann Marino|
|Friday, 20 June 2014 09:34|
· Free emotional-support help line from Optum open to anyone
minnetonka, Minn. (June 19, 2014) – UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) and its benefits and services businesses, UnitedHealthcare and Optum, are taking immediate action to help people in Iowa and Nebraska affected by the recent tornadoes and floods. This includes a free emotional-support line to help people in the affected communities and assisting health plan participants who may be affected and need to make alternate arrangements to ensure continuity of care.
The toll-free number, 866-342-6892, will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for as long as necessary. The service is free of charge and open to anyone. Specially trained Optum mental health specialists help people manage their stress and anxiety so they can continue to address their everyday needs. Callers may also receive referrals to community resources to help them with specific concerns, including financial and legal matters.
Along with the toll-free help line, emotional-support resources and information are available online at www.liveandworkwell.com.
For plan participants who cannot locate their medical ID card, call 866-633-2446, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (in the local time zone), Monday through Friday. People enrolled in employer-sponsored and individual health plans who have a smartphone can download the free Health4Me app, which provides instant access to their ID card, network care providers, their personal health benefits and more. The Health4Me app is available as a free download at the Apple iTunes App Store and the Android Market on Google Play.
About UnitedHealth Group
Tags See All Tags