- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - ABest MOV Video Converter
- Discount - Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Adobe Framemaker Server 10
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals (en)
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
|University of Kansas announces Spring 2012 honor roll|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Christy Little|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 08:18|
LAWRENCE, KS (07/17/2012)(readMedia)-- More than 4,200 undergraduate students at the University of Kansas earned honor roll distinction for the spring 2012 semester. The students, from KU's Lawrence campus and the schools of allied health and nursing in Kansas City, Kan., represent 92 of 105 Kansas counties, 42 other states and the District of Columbia, and 31 other countries.
The honor roll comprises undergraduates who meet requirements in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and in the schools of allied health; architecture, design and planning; business; education; engineering; journalism; music; nursing; pharmacy; and social welfare.
Area honorees are as follows:
Lindsay Formanek, of Victor. Formanek is a graduate of H.L.V. Jr-Sr High School and is a Prof 1 in pharmacy. She was named to the School of Pharmacy 2012 Spring Honor Roll.
Paula Samuelson, of Davenport. Samuelson is a graduate of (not specified) and is a senior in occupational studies and occupational therapy. She was named to the School of Allied Health 2012 Spring Honor Roll.
Honor roll criteria vary among the university's academic units. Some schools honor the top 10 percent of students enrolled, some establish a minimum grade-point average, and others raise the minimum GPA for each year students are in school. Students must complete a minimum number of credit hours to be considered for the honor roll.
Tags See All Tags