- Download SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy Cheap Boris FX 10 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr)
- 149.95$ DxO Optics Pro Elite 8 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Download Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS6 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
|University of Kansas announces Spring 2012 honor roll|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Christy Little|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 08:18|
LAWRENCE, KS (07/17/2012)(readMedia)-- More than 4,200 undergraduate students at the University of Kansas earned honor roll distinction for the spring 2012 semester. The students, from KU's Lawrence campus and the schools of allied health and nursing in Kansas City, Kan., represent 92 of 105 Kansas counties, 42 other states and the District of Columbia, and 31 other countries.
The honor roll comprises undergraduates who meet requirements in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and in the schools of allied health; architecture, design and planning; business; education; engineering; journalism; music; nursing; pharmacy; and social welfare.
Area honorees are as follows:
Lindsay Formanek, of Victor. Formanek is a graduate of H.L.V. Jr-Sr High School and is a Prof 1 in pharmacy. She was named to the School of Pharmacy 2012 Spring Honor Roll.
Paula Samuelson, of Davenport. Samuelson is a graduate of (not specified) and is a senior in occupational studies and occupational therapy. She was named to the School of Allied Health 2012 Spring Honor Roll.
Honor roll criteria vary among the university's academic units. Some schools honor the top 10 percent of students enrolled, some establish a minimum grade-point average, and others raise the minimum GPA for each year students are in school. Students must complete a minimum number of credit hours to be considered for the honor roll.
Tags See All Tags