|University of Nebraska-Lincoln announces spring semester Deans' List/Honor Roll|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 21 June 2011 12:15|
LINCOLN, NE (06/20/2011)(readMedia)-- The following local students qualified for the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Deans' List/Honor Roll for the spring semester of the 2010-11 academic year.
Bettendorf: Hannah Marjorie Kurth, junior, College of Fine and Performing Arts, music.
Bettendorf: Nathaniel Robert Sullivan**, sophomore, College of Fine and Performing Arts, music.
Qualification for the Deans' List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Honor Roll for the Division of General Studies. Listed below are the minimum grade-point averages on a 4-point scale (4.0 equals A) for each entity and the name of its respective dean. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a minimum of 12 or more graded semester hours. An asterisk (*) following a student's name denotes a 4.0 grade-point average. Students can be on the Dean's List for more than one college.
* College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Dean Steven F. Waller.
* College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Dean Wayne Drummond.
* College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Dean David Manderscheid.
* College of Business Administration, 3.6; Dean Donde Plowman.
* College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Dean Marjorie Kostelnik.
* College of Engineering, 3.5; Interim Dean James O'Hanlon.
* College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Dean Gary Kebbel.
* Division of General Studies Honor Roll, 3.6; Dean of Undergraduate Studies Rita Kean.
* Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Dean Giacomo Oliva.The full list of students on the Deans' List/Honor Roll can be found at http://go.unl.edu/w5e.
Tags See All Tags