- Download Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,hu,pl,cs,tr,ko)
- Discount - AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
- Discount - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy OEM E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 (en)
|University of Nebraska-Lincoln honors local students at All-University Honors Convocation|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Thursday, 19 April 2012 15:52|
LINCOLN, NE (04/19/2012)(readMedia)-- University of Nebraska-Lincoln undergraduate students will be honored in conjunction with UNL's All-University Honors Convocation April 22 at the Lied Center for Performing Arts, including 26 seniors who will be recognized as Chancellor's Scholars, the university's highest undergraduate academic honor.
Students are recognized at Honors Convocation for their cumulative academic achievements (as opposed to Dean's List, which is for one semester). Honorees include:
➢ Chancellor's Scholars, students who graduated in December or who will receive their degrees in May or August and have maintained 4.0 grade-point averages on all collegiate work at UNL and elsewhere;
➢ Superior Scholars, seniors graduating in the 2011-12 academic year who have been recognized at Honors Convocation each year of their enrollment;
➢ High Scholars, students other than Chancellor's Scholars and Superior Scholars who are in the top 10 percent of their class.
Students from this area who will be honored include:
Bettendorf: Hannah Marjorie Kurth, junior, High Scholar , College of Fine and Performing Arts.
Bettendorf: Kera Anne Linn, freshman, High Scholar , College of Arts and Sciences.
Bettendorf: Nathaniel Robert Sullivan, sophomore, High Scholar with a 4.0 cumulative grade-point average, College of Fine and Performing Arts.
Davenport: Samantha Walton Adrales, freshman, High Scholar , College of Arts and Sciences.
Tags See All Tags