- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Download CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition 2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals cheap oem
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - ASP.NET Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC
- Download ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Buy OEM Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Download Ashampoo Office 2008
|University of Nebraska-Lincoln honors local students at All-University Honors Convocation|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Thursday, 19 April 2012 15:52|
LINCOLN, NE (04/19/2012)(readMedia)-- University of Nebraska-Lincoln undergraduate students will be honored in conjunction with UNL's All-University Honors Convocation April 22 at the Lied Center for Performing Arts, including 26 seniors who will be recognized as Chancellor's Scholars, the university's highest undergraduate academic honor.
Students are recognized at Honors Convocation for their cumulative academic achievements (as opposed to Dean's List, which is for one semester). Honorees include:
➢ Chancellor's Scholars, students who graduated in December or who will receive their degrees in May or August and have maintained 4.0 grade-point averages on all collegiate work at UNL and elsewhere;
➢ Superior Scholars, seniors graduating in the 2011-12 academic year who have been recognized at Honors Convocation each year of their enrollment;
➢ High Scholars, students other than Chancellor's Scholars and Superior Scholars who are in the top 10 percent of their class.
Students from this area who will be honored include:
Bettendorf: Hannah Marjorie Kurth, junior, High Scholar , College of Fine and Performing Arts.
Bettendorf: Kera Anne Linn, freshman, High Scholar , College of Arts and Sciences.
Bettendorf: Nathaniel Robert Sullivan, sophomore, High Scholar with a 4.0 cumulative grade-point average, College of Fine and Performing Arts.
Davenport: Samantha Walton Adrales, freshman, High Scholar , College of Arts and Sciences.
Tags See All Tags