- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada] (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- Buy 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
- Buy Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- 39.95$ Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection cheap oem
- Buy OEM Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
|Upcoming American Red Cross blood drives July 16 - July 31|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Theresa Kuhlmann|
|Tuesday, 05 July 2011 14:56|
Be a lifesaver this summer and donate blood
The American Red Cross reminds all eligible blood donors make an appointment to give blood this summer because the need for blood never takes a summer vacation and must constantly be replenished.
While all blood types are needed to maintain a sufficient blood supply for patients, right now there is a special need for types O negative, B negative and A negative blood donors. Rh negative blood types are always in high demand because they potentially can be transfused to patients with Rh positive or Rh negative blood types.
To show appreciation to those who help save lives, all presenting donors at Red Cross blood drives and blood donation centers through September 7, 2011 will be entered in the Good to Give. Good to Go. promotion. One lucky person (21 and older) in the Mid-American Blood Services Division will have the chance to win a trip for four to
How to Donate Blood
Simply call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
A blood donor card or driver’s license, or two other forms of identification are required at check-in. Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in some states), weigh at least 110 pounds and are generally in good health may be eligible to donate blood. High school students and other donors 18 years of age and younger also have to meet certain height and weight requirements.
About the American Red Cross
Governed by volunteers and supported by giving individuals and communities, the
Blood Donation Opportunities
Tags See All Tags