- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy OEM Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- Discount - IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
- Buy OEM DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Pro
|UPDATE: Agriculture Secretary Vilsack to Host Conference Call TODAY to Announce Additional Rural Investments and to Give Recap of the White House Rural Economic Forum|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by USDA Office of Communications|
|Thursday, 18 August 2011 12:03|
WASHINGTON, August 18, 2011– Today, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will host an on-the-record media call to announce new investments in rural America and to give a recap of the White House Rural Economic Forum that was held with President Obama in Peosta, Iowa this week. The Forum brought together farmers, small business owners, private sector leaders, rural organizations, and government officials to discuss ideas and initiatives to promote economic growth, accelerate hiring, and spur innovation in rural communities nationwide.
The 31 state and Puerto Rico receiving support from USDA include: Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont and West Virginia.
Thursday, August 18
WHAT: Agriculture Secretary Vilsack will host a media call to announce new investments and to give recap of the White House Rural Economic Forum.
DIAL IN: 1-800-857-5233
Passcode: USDA (Given Verbally)
All callers using the above pass code will be placed in listen only mode. To join the Q&A portion of the meeting, these callers are instructed to press *1 on their touch tone phone.
Tags See All Tags