- Buy Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9 (en)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business
- 299.95$ ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- 79.95$ Adobe Captivate 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
|Update on livestock abuse investigation|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lt. Bryce Schmidt|
|Friday, 15 November 2013 14:44|
On 09-25-13 the Scott County Sheriff’s Office received a letter from P.E.T.A. (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) alleging Livestock Abuse at the Grandview Farms in Eldridge. PETA stated they were advised of the livestock abuse from a former employee, David Clark Johnson Jr. With the assistance of the Scott County Humane Society, Animal Control Department there was an onsite investigation conducted at Grandview Farms and there were no violations found or signs of livestock abuse observed as alleged in the letter from PETA. The investigation into Grandview Farms has been unfounded and closed by Animal Control and the Scott County Sheriff’s Office.
With the investigation into Grandview Farms it was discovered that David Clark Johnson Jr is a registered sex offender in Scott County and is required by law to register relevant information, his residence, vehicles, phone numbers, employment, their attendance as a student, to allow the sheriff to photograph the offender, and to verify the accuracy of other relevant information during the following time periods after the initial registration.
A sex offender shall, within five business days of a change in relevant information, notify the sheriff of the county where the principal residence of the offender is maintained about the change to the relevant information.
Investigation showed the defendant has fail to notify the sheriff's office of the changes to his registry, such as, enrollment in Scott Community College, change of phone number, and chance to his e-mail address he use, within the above mentioned 5 business days.
On 11-13-13 David Clark Johnson Jr was arrested on a warrant for his arrest charging him with 1st offense violation of the Sex offender registry in violation of Iowa Code Section 692A.108 an Aggravated Misdemeanor. Johnson is a resident of Pleasant Valley.
Aggravated Misdemeanor is punishable by 2 years of imprisonment or up to 1 year in jail and a fine of $625.00 to $6,250.00.
For a booking photo of David Clark Johnson JR, please visit www.scottcountyiowa.com under Sheriff Jail Inmate Listing for Wednesday, November 13th.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant(s) are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Tags See All Tags