- Discount - 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Discount - Adobe Captivate CC
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
|Upper Iowa University announces 2013 graduates|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Monica Bayer Heaton|
|Thursday, 20 June 2013 14:45|
FAYETTE, IA (06/18/2013)(readMedia)-- Upper Iowa University is pleased to announce the names of its 2013 graduates, degree earned and respective honors.
Summa cum laude is awarded to those with a 3.8 to 4.0 GPA; magna cum laude (3.6-3.79 GPA), and cum laude (3.3-3.59 GPA).
Upper Iowa University has 19 U.S. off-campus education centers, a traditional residential campus in Fayette, international centers in Hong Kong and Malaysia, as well as an extensive online program and an independent study program. About 2,000 students who completed their associate, bachelor or master degrees through these UIU offerings graduated in the UIU ceremonies. Of those, 700 graduated from the Fayette location, more than 1,000 completed their degree at a U.S. center, 500 graduated through online or independent study programs, and 250 were from the international centers. UIU is one of the most diverse universities in Iowa. In all, the graduates represented 36 states and 14 nations.
About Upper Iowa University
Founded in 1857, Upper Iowa University is a private, not-for-profit university providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs and leadership development opportunities to some 6,200 students-nationally and internationally-at its Fayette campus and learning centers worldwide. Upper Iowa University is a recognized innovator in offering accredited, quality programs through flexible, multiple delivery systems, including online and independent study. For more information, visit www.uiu.edu.
Tags See All Tags