- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Buy OEM Apple Compressor 4 MAC
- Discount - EPLAN Electric P8 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
- Buy Boris FX 10 (64-bit) (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
|Urgent: Support Research Funding Write Congress Before May 31|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kevin S. Johnson|
|Tuesday, 24 May 2011 12:52|
Your voice is needed again—this time in the U.S. Senate. Please write to your Senators and ask them to support research funding for prostate cancer at the Prostate Cancer Research Program.
The PCRP is critical to advancing prostate cancer research from the lab to the bedside. Funding provided by the program has accelerated the availability of drugs like XGEVA and ZYTIGA, but unless you stand up to support research funding, we could lose this valuable tool to combat prostate cancer.
Please write your U.S. Senators today. Urge them to sign Senator Johnson’s letter to the Appropriations Committee to provide funding for the Prostate Cancer Research Program. The deadline to sign the letter is June 3 – so don’t wait. WRITE your Senators TODAY.
CLICK HERE to write your Senator today!
Thank you for your support.
Tags See All Tags