- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS
- Buy Navicat Premium 9 MAC (en)
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
|Urgent: Support Research Funding Write Congress Before May 31|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kevin S. Johnson|
|Tuesday, 24 May 2011 12:52|
Your voice is needed again—this time in the U.S. Senate. Please write to your Senators and ask them to support research funding for prostate cancer at the Prostate Cancer Research Program.
The PCRP is critical to advancing prostate cancer research from the lab to the bedside. Funding provided by the program has accelerated the availability of drugs like XGEVA and ZYTIGA, but unless you stand up to support research funding, we could lose this valuable tool to combat prostate cancer.
Please write your U.S. Senators today. Urge them to sign Senator Johnson’s letter to the Appropriations Committee to provide funding for the Prostate Cancer Research Program. The deadline to sign the letter is June 3 – so don’t wait. WRITE your Senators TODAY.
CLICK HERE to write your Senator today!
Thank you for your support.
Tags See All Tags