- Buy Nero 11 Platinum (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit)
- 39.95$ SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring cheap oem
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy DropDMG 3.2 MAC (en)
- Discount - VMware Workstation 8
|U.S. Coast Guard to host public meetings on the TWIC Reader Requirements Notice of Proposed Rulemaking|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Headquarters Public Affairs|
|Thursday, 04 April 2013 07:41|
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Coast Guard will host several public meetings concerning the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.
These meetings are to receive comments on the NPRM published in the Federal Register March 22, 2013, under the title “Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) – Reader Requirements.” The Coast Guard encourages members of the public to attend these meetings and provide oral comments on this NPRM. Coast Guard personnel also will accept written comments and related materials at these meetings.
The confirmed meeting schedule is as follows:
April 18, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Crystal City Marriott Hotel at Reagan National Airport, 1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, Va., 22202
April 25, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Houston Marriott North Hotel, 255 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, Texas, 77060
May 2, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Seattle Airport Marriott Hotel, 3201 South 176th St., Seattle, Wash., 98188
May 9, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Chicago, Ill. Specific location to be determined.
Additional public comment meetings are planned and notices will be published in the Federal Register at www.regulations.gov, docket number: USCG-2007-28915.
Tags See All Tags