- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5
- Discount - Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- 19.95$ Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Rob Papen Predator MAC cheap oem
- Download Nero 10 Burning ROM
- 29.95$ Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional cheap oem
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC
|U.S. Coast Guard to host public meetings on the TWIC Reader Requirements Notice of Proposed Rulemaking|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Headquarters Public Affairs|
|Thursday, 04 April 2013 07:41|
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Coast Guard will host several public meetings concerning the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.
These meetings are to receive comments on the NPRM published in the Federal Register March 22, 2013, under the title “Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) – Reader Requirements.” The Coast Guard encourages members of the public to attend these meetings and provide oral comments on this NPRM. Coast Guard personnel also will accept written comments and related materials at these meetings.
The confirmed meeting schedule is as follows:
April 18, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Crystal City Marriott Hotel at Reagan National Airport, 1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, Va., 22202
April 25, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Houston Marriott North Hotel, 255 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, Texas, 77060
May 2, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Seattle Airport Marriott Hotel, 3201 South 176th St., Seattle, Wash., 98188
May 9, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Chicago, Ill. Specific location to be determined.
Additional public comment meetings are planned and notices will be published in the Federal Register at www.regulations.gov, docket number: USCG-2007-28915.
Tags See All Tags