- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Buy PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows® (en)
- Buy Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC (cs,da,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,no,nl,pl,pt,ro,sv,tr)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Buy Cheap Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro
- 89.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Acrobat 3D (en,de,fr)
- Buy Cheap Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
|U.S. Coast Guard to host public meetings on the TWIC Reader Requirements Notice of Proposed Rulemaking|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Headquarters Public Affairs|
|Thursday, 04 April 2013 07:41|
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Coast Guard will host several public meetings concerning the Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements Notice of Proposed Rulemaking.
These meetings are to receive comments on the NPRM published in the Federal Register March 22, 2013, under the title “Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) – Reader Requirements.” The Coast Guard encourages members of the public to attend these meetings and provide oral comments on this NPRM. Coast Guard personnel also will accept written comments and related materials at these meetings.
The confirmed meeting schedule is as follows:
April 18, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Crystal City Marriott Hotel at Reagan National Airport, 1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy., Arlington, Va., 22202
April 25, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Houston Marriott North Hotel, 255 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, Texas, 77060
May 2, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Seattle Airport Marriott Hotel, 3201 South 176th St., Seattle, Wash., 98188
May 9, 2013: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Chicago, Ill. Specific location to be determined.
Additional public comment meetings are planned and notices will be published in the Federal Register at www.regulations.gov, docket number: USCG-2007-28915.
Tags See All Tags