- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy OEM CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Buy OEM SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15 (en)
- 379.95$ CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel AfterShot Pro
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 9
|USDA Announces 19 USB Farmer-Director Appointments|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Monday, 15 August 2011 12:40|
Twelve Returning Directors, Seven New Directors Will Be Sworn In at Annual Meeting
ST. LOUIS (August 12, 2011) – Nineteen farmer-leaders will be sworn in as directors of the United Soybean Board (USB) in December, after receiving appointment recently by U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack.
The 19 soybean farmers from across the United States include seven new appointees and 12 returning directors. These volunteers work to invest checkoff funds on behalf of all U.S. soybean farmers in the areas of domestic and international marketing, maintaining and increasing U.S. soybean yields, finding new uses for soy, ensuring market access for U.S. soy and other areas affecting the U.S. soy industry.
“It is our board’s job to wisely invest checkoff dollars to increase the profit potential of all U.S. soybean farmers,” said USB Chairman Marc Curtis, a soybean farmer from Leland, Miss. “Serving U.S. soybean farmers as part of USB takes a great commitment but is truly an honor as well.”
Appointed farmer-leaders include:
USB is made up of 69 farmer-directors who oversee the investments of the soybean checkoff on behalf of all U.S. soybean farmers. Checkoff funds are invested in the areas of animal utilization, human utilization, industrial utilization, industry relations, market access and supply. As stipulated in the Soybean Promotion, Research and Consumer Information Act, USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service has oversight responsibilities for USB and the soybean checkoff.
For more information on the United Soybean Board, visit us at www.UnitedSoybean.org
Tags See All Tags