- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- 19.95$ Aurora Media Workshop cheap oem
- 19.95$ Sony DVD Architect Pro 6 cheap oem
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy OEM How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
|Valentine’s Day Gala Presents an Evening of Romantic Elegance|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Wednesday, 18 January 2012 15:29|
IA/IL QUAD-CITIES – In honor of the Quad City Symphony Orchestra’s Día del Amor/Valentine’s Day concert, a Valentine’s Day Gala will be held in the Hotel Blackhawk in downtown Davenport. According to Jared Johnson, Marketing Director for the Symphony, the event will provide a full slate of romantic entertainment for Quad-Citians looking to celebrate Valentine’s Day in style.
The Valentine’s Day Gala will be held 5 p.m., Saturday, February 11, at the Hotel Blackhawk, 200 E. 3rd St., Davenport, Iowa. Black tie is optional.
“The evening will begin at 5 p.m. in the hotel’s Gold Room,” Johnson said. “Guests can enjoy hosted beer and wine, delicious appetizers, and the opening of the silent auction.” Silent auction items will include an all-expense-paid Mexican vacation, an authentic Italian dinner for 10 prepared by Quad City Symphony Orchestra Music Director Mark Russell Smith, and a $5,000 diamond pendant, courtesy of Holland Jewelers.
At 6 p.m., Johnson noted, guests will enjoy a Latin-infused gourmet dinner, accompanied by live music. “At 7:30 p.m., the festivities move to the nearby Adler Theatre for the Valentine’s Day Concert,” he said. “The Quad City Symphony Orchestra and guest conductor Alondra de la Parra will perform romantic favorites, including Scheherezade, Boléro, and the Concierto de Aranjuez with renowned guitarist Robert Belinic.”
After the concert, guests can return to the Hotel Blackhawk to continue the celebration, Johnson added. “The Candymakers will be on hand with their lively dance music,” he said, “and guests can partake of delectable desserts as the silent auction continues.”
Johnson also noted that the evening will feature an elegant, icy tequila luge to delight partygoers. “The tequila luge will be just one of many surprises that the night will hold,” Johnson said. “The gala, in conjunction with the concert, is sure to be the definitive Valentine’s Day event of the year for the Quad-Cities.”
To take part in this elegant evening of music and romance, call the Quad City Symphony Orchestra Box Office at (563) 322-QCSO (7276) or visit www.qcsymphony.com.
-- End --
Tags See All Tags