- Download ARTS PDF Split Pro
- Download Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse 3
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Download Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (en,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,fr)
|VANDER VEER CONSERVATORY HOLIDAY SHOW OPENS|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ron Summers|
|Friday, 30 November 2012 16:10|
Davenport, Iowa, November 30, 2012 – Vander Veer Botanical Park Conservatory’s annual Holiday Floral Show will open tomorrow, Saturday, December 1. The traditional display will feature thousands of poinsettias and many lighted evergreens in the historic and popular conservatory. Show dates are December 1st through January 12th. The conservatory is open Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 4pm, Saturday: 10am - 8pm, and Sunday: 10am - 4pm, closed on Mondays. Admission is only $1 and is free for kids 16 and under. Other sponsors for the show are Friends of Vander Veer, Green Thumbers, and Menards.
The Holiday Floral Show has been a tradition in the Quad Cities for generations. Many parents that will take their children to the Conservatory this holiday season have photos of themselves as children at earlier shows. The festive display is a traditional way for others to kick off the holiday season.
Since its establishment in 1885, gardens and floral displays have been a tradition at this beautiful 33 acre park, inviting visitors to stroll from the Conservatory to the Stone Fountain. The park grounds are home to an extensive collection of gardens and trees, including many planted during the early 1890's New at the park this year is the Enabling Garden. The Enabling Garden is an accessible garden and features plantings that stimulate all the senses, and includes planting beds and containers raised for comfortable reach. This accessible garden can be used by persons of any age or ability and includes garden elements that appeal to all five senses. The gardens are designed to improve and maintain the physical mental and social health of everyone.
Vander Veer Botanical Park is located at 215 W Central Park in Davenport.
Tags See All Tags