- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect (en)
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Sony ACID Music Studio 9 cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP (en)
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Download Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
|VANDER VEER LAGOON BEING DREDGED|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kenneth Asta|
|Monday, 11 October 2010 10:58|
Work has begun to lower the water level of the lagoon at Vander Veer Park in order to dredge the silt out of the lagoon. Once the water level is lowered, it will need to dry for a couple of weeks. Then the silt can be dredged out. It’s been 20 years since the lagoon has been dredged.
The lagoon at Vander Veer is a favorite summer spot. The lagoon is stocked by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, with catch-and-release fishing. Vending machines provide corn for park visitors to feed the ducks.
Vander Veer Park was established in 1885, and it’s gardens and floral displays have been a tradition at this beautiful 33 acre park.
Tags See All Tags