- Buy Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- 19.95$ Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Mixed in Key 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- 79.95$ Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 279.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 cheap oem
|VANDER VEER LAGOON BEING DREDGED|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kenneth Asta|
|Monday, 11 October 2010 10:58|
Work has begun to lower the water level of the lagoon at Vander Veer Park in order to dredge the silt out of the lagoon. Once the water level is lowered, it will need to dry for a couple of weeks. Then the silt can be dredged out. It’s been 20 years since the lagoon has been dredged.
The lagoon at Vander Veer is a favorite summer spot. The lagoon is stocked by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, with catch-and-release fishing. Vending machines provide corn for park visitors to feed the ducks.
Vander Veer Park was established in 1885, and it’s gardens and floral displays have been a tradition at this beautiful 33 acre park.
Tags See All Tags