- Download Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced cheap oem
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 7
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 cheap oem
- Buy Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit) (en,ru,es,pl,pt,ja,ko,de,it,cs,fr,zh)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Download How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Buy HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC (en)
- Download Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Director 11
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro MAC
- 9.95$ ForkLift 2.5 MAC cheap oem
|VANDER VEER LAGOON BEING DREDGED|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kenneth Asta|
|Monday, 11 October 2010 10:58|
Work has begun to lower the water level of the lagoon at Vander Veer Park in order to dredge the silt out of the lagoon. Once the water level is lowered, it will need to dry for a couple of weeks. Then the silt can be dredged out. It’s been 20 years since the lagoon has been dredged.
The lagoon at Vander Veer is a favorite summer spot. The lagoon is stocked by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, with catch-and-release fishing. Vending machines provide corn for park visitors to feed the ducks.
Vander Veer Park was established in 1885, and it’s gardens and floral displays have been a tradition at this beautiful 33 acre park.
Tags See All Tags