- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 MAC (en,de,fr,ja)
- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Access 2007 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth (en)
- Discount - Adobe Director 11
- Discount - Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap iA Writer MAC
|VANDER VEER LAGOON BEING DREDGED|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Kenneth Asta|
|Monday, 11 October 2010 10:58|
Work has begun to lower the water level of the lagoon at Vander Veer Park in order to dredge the silt out of the lagoon. Once the water level is lowered, it will need to dry for a couple of weeks. Then the silt can be dredged out. It’s been 20 years since the lagoon has been dredged.
The lagoon at Vander Veer is a favorite summer spot. The lagoon is stocked by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, with catch-and-release fishing. Vending machines provide corn for park visitors to feed the ducks.
Vander Veer Park was established in 1885, and it’s gardens and floral displays have been a tradition at this beautiful 33 acre park.
Tags See All Tags