- Buy ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 (en)
- Buy Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- 279.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Steinberg Nuendo 4.3 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- Download DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Download SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Discount - Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
|Veteran’s Benefit Presentation|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Amy Wiyrick|
|Monday, 11 July 2011 12:02|
Thursday, July 14th at 6:00 p.m.
2500 Grant Street, Bettendorf, Iowa
Iowa Masonic Health Facilities
(at top of the hill)
Are you a war-time veteran or widow of a war-time veteran? You may be eligible to receive a monthly Veteran’s benefit.
David Woods, from the Office of Veteran’s Affairs in Davenport, has graciously offered to lead this FREE, public meeting to inform Veterans of benefits that may be currently available to them, which may include rental assistance. Veterans may qualify for various benefit programs such as Aid & Attendance Benefits, Housebound Status Benefits, and others. David is also available to meet on an individual basis (via appointment) to assist veterans and their spouses in applying for veterans benefits. Attend this seminar to gather information that may assist you in obtaining the benefits that all Veterans deserve.
Public welcome. Refreshments will be served.
RSVP to Amy Wiyrick at 359-9171, Monday-Friday 8-4.
Sponsored by Masonic Village & Iowa Masonic Health Facilities
Tags See All Tags