- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress (en)
- 199.95$ QuarkXPress 10 cheap oem
- Discount - Dreamweaver CC For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Discount - AAA Logo 2010 Business Edition 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 8
- 29.95$ Corel Paint it cheap oem
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Ableton Suite 8
- 9.95$ Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
|Veteran’s Benefit Presentation|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Amy Wiyrick|
|Monday, 11 July 2011 12:02|
Thursday, July 14th at 6:00 p.m.
2500 Grant Street, Bettendorf, Iowa
Iowa Masonic Health Facilities
(at top of the hill)
Are you a war-time veteran or widow of a war-time veteran? You may be eligible to receive a monthly Veteran’s benefit.
David Woods, from the Office of Veteran’s Affairs in Davenport, has graciously offered to lead this FREE, public meeting to inform Veterans of benefits that may be currently available to them, which may include rental assistance. Veterans may qualify for various benefit programs such as Aid & Attendance Benefits, Housebound Status Benefits, and others. David is also available to meet on an individual basis (via appointment) to assist veterans and their spouses in applying for veterans benefits. Attend this seminar to gather information that may assist you in obtaining the benefits that all Veterans deserve.
Public welcome. Refreshments will be served.
RSVP to Amy Wiyrick at 359-9171, Monday-Friday 8-4.
Sponsored by Masonic Village & Iowa Masonic Health Facilities
Tags See All Tags