- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- Discount - Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Download BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
|Video TourBook Showcases Rock Island County’s Many Assets|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Shelly Chapman|
|Tuesday, 12 April 2011 11:08|
ROCK ISLAND COUNTY, IL─ April 12, 2011─ Rock Island County is known for its quality of life and thriving economic climate to many who call it home or do business here, but now a series of online videos is letting the rest of the world in on the secret via a Video TourBook on the county’s official website: (http://www.rockislandcounty.org/)
Featured are 10 one minute professionally produced videos covering a range of topics, including Arts and Entertainment, Business and Industry, and Tourism and Things to Do, as well as a welcome with an on camera introduction by County Board Chairman James E. Bohnsack.
The videos were produced in partnership with CGI Communications, an internet marketing company headquartered in Rochester, NY that produces nearly 10,000 videos and other products a year for municipalities, chambers of commerce, professional trade associations and private sector businesses throughout North America.
The Rock Island Video TourBook, which was produced free of charge, features the logos and videos of the local businesses that are sponsoring the project. As the county’s web site holds the #1 position in Google during a search for “Rock Island County”, each business is receiving potential exposure from prospective residents, visitors and businesses from around the world.
“The County is hoping to use the videos as a marketing tool to entice businesses and residents to make their home in a Rock Island community, “says County Board Chairman Bohnsack.
The Rock Island County Video TourBook is also accessible via CGI’s Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/cgicommunications), which gives the County additional exposure.
“Whenever someone “likes” the Rock Island County’s videos, everyone in that person’s network will be able to see them and share them with the people in their network, “says Robin Taney, CGI’s Manager of Special Projects/PR.
In 2010, CGI’s community videos collectively received 28 million unique views and were shared more than a thousand times a week.
For business sponsorship opportunities, call CGI Account Executive Nicole Hunt at 1-800-398-3029 ext. 239.
Tags See All Tags