- Buy Cheap Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - QuarkXPress 10 MAC
- Buy OEM Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014
- Buy OEM Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- 259.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Capture One Pro 7 MAC
|“Voices of Change” Leadership Training Coming to Davenport|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lori Freemire|
|Monday, 28 March 2011 12:43|
March 2011, Bettendorf, IA—Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of eleven internationally-acclaimed leaders by attending the Chick-fil-A “Voices of Change” Leadercast at Harvest Bible Chapel in Davenport, IA, on Friday, May 6, 2011. The Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leadership training event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, GA, to hundreds of host sites throughout the nation, including Davenport. Results Marketing, “The Shef “ and St. Ambrose University are bringing the event to the QCA. Speakers for the event include:
The idea for the Chick-fil-A Leadercast was conceived eleven years ago by Dr. John C. Maxwell, “New York Times” best-selling author and speaker. He wanted to combine his influential voice in the community with his desire to reach leaders at the heart level. What started out as a half day, classroom-format event with John Maxwell teaching has since become a full-day, experiential conference featuring authors, leadership experts and practitioners.
"The event was a highlight in my development,” said Jennifer Boubel, director of field services for Continental Airlines. “Each speaker brought insights that were inspiring. It is an incredible way to improve upon our leadership so that in turn we can make a difference in the lives of those we influence."
This year’s program will focus on how YOU can use your passion to create positive change in your workplace, your community and in your family so we can make ourselves, our teams and our cities better. When we join together, even the small changes we effect can become a powerful collective.
“Leadership is about who you are within,” said Bill George, Harvard Business School professor and author of “True North.” “I think it’s important to listen to leaders to reflect on the kind of leader you want to become.”
Cost is just $99 (a $129 value) and includes the day’s manual and lunch. Call for group discounts. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local non-profit to be determined.
Tags See All Tags