- Buy OEM Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit)
- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit
- Buy OEM Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) (en)
|“Voices of Change” Leadership Training Coming to Davenport|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lori Freemire|
|Monday, 28 March 2011 12:43|
March 2011, Bettendorf, IA—Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of eleven internationally-acclaimed leaders by attending the Chick-fil-A “Voices of Change” Leadercast at Harvest Bible Chapel in Davenport, IA, on Friday, May 6, 2011. The Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leadership training event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, GA, to hundreds of host sites throughout the nation, including Davenport. Results Marketing, “The Shef “ and St. Ambrose University are bringing the event to the QCA. Speakers for the event include:
The idea for the Chick-fil-A Leadercast was conceived eleven years ago by Dr. John C. Maxwell, “New York Times” best-selling author and speaker. He wanted to combine his influential voice in the community with his desire to reach leaders at the heart level. What started out as a half day, classroom-format event with John Maxwell teaching has since become a full-day, experiential conference featuring authors, leadership experts and practitioners.
"The event was a highlight in my development,” said Jennifer Boubel, director of field services for Continental Airlines. “Each speaker brought insights that were inspiring. It is an incredible way to improve upon our leadership so that in turn we can make a difference in the lives of those we influence."
This year’s program will focus on how YOU can use your passion to create positive change in your workplace, your community and in your family so we can make ourselves, our teams and our cities better. When we join together, even the small changes we effect can become a powerful collective.
“Leadership is about who you are within,” said Bill George, Harvard Business School professor and author of “True North.” “I think it’s important to listen to leaders to reflect on the kind of leader you want to become.”
Cost is just $99 (a $129 value) and includes the day’s manual and lunch. Call for group discounts. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local non-profit to be determined.
Tags See All Tags