- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC (en)
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography cheap oem
- Download SnagIt 2.2 MAC
|VON MAUR Sponsors Second Annual Red Kettle Match Day|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Friday, 21 December 2012 15:51|
Your Donation will Double On Saturday, December 22nd !
Quad Cities, USA: Von Maur, the locally owned fashion department store, will sponsor their second annual Red Kettle Match Day for The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities.
On Saturday, December 22nd, Von Maur will make a dollar-for-dollar match of up to $10,000 to Quad Cities red kettles at Northpark and Southpark Malls. The four locations include the 4-foot tall red kettles inside the malls and the food court kettles.
During these difficult economic times, donations are needed more than ever as the number of people requesting services from The Salvation Army continues to rise. The Salvation Army asks the community to take VON MAUR up on their challenge in order to maximize gifts made to The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities.
"We have seen the impact of Salvation Army first hand and appreciate the work they do for the community. We are proud to support this important organization,” said Jim von Maur, President.
“The Salvation Army is so pleased to partner again with such a notable and admired business in our community,” said Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities coordinator for The Salvation Army.
Tags See All Tags