- Discount - VMware Workstation 6.5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Buy Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Download Acala DVD Copy
|Voter registration Deadlines for School Elections is Friday, August 30th.|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Roland Caldwell|
|Thursday, 29 August 2013 15:04|
DAVENPORT – Scott County Auditor Roxanna Moritz is reminding those interested in voting in the upcoming school elections that the deadline to pre-register to vote is Friday, August 30, 2013. Those interested can register at the Scott County Auditor’s Office or at a driver’s license station. The Auditor's Office will be open until 5:00 p.m. on August 30th to accommodate voter registration. Mail-in registrations post marked on or before August 26, 2031 will also be accepted for pre-registration. The school election will be held on Tuesday, September 10, 2013. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
After Friday, those interested in voting, but who are not pre-registered, may register to vote at the polls on Election Day or at the Auditor’s Office and vote an absentee ballot prior to Election Day. Those registering in this manner are required to provide proof of their identity through a picture identity card, such as a valid driver’s license, and proof of their residency if the identity card does not list a current address. Details for Election Day registration are available on the Auditor’s webpage, http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/auditor/.
There will be three positions up for election for the Bettendorf School Board, the Davenport School Board and the North Scott School Board. The Pleasant Valley School Board will have positions for director districts one, two, three, six and seven on the ballot.
The Eastern Iowa Community College District will have positions for director districts one, two, six and eight on the ballots in Scott County.
The Bettendorf School District ballot will include a public measure to approve the physical plant and equipment property tax levy. The Davenport School District ballot will include a public measure to update the District's revenue purpose statement for use of the District's portion of the state sales tax dedicated to schools.
For more information contact the Scott County Auditor’s Office at 563-326-8631.
Tags See All Tags