- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth cheap oem
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- Download Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 (en)
- 149.95$ iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
|Voter registration Deadlines for School Elections is Friday, September 2nd.|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Roland Caldwell|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:37|
DAVENPORT – Scott County Auditor Roxanna Moritz is reminding those interested in voting in the upcoming school elections that the deadline to pre-register to vote is Friday, September 2, 2011. Those interested can register at the Scott County Auditor’s Office or at a driver’s license station. Mail-in registrations post marked on or before August 29, 2011 will also be accepted for pre-registration. The school election will be held on Tuesday, September 13, 2011. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
After Friday, those interested in voting, but who are not pre-registered, may register to vote at the polls on Election Day or at the Auditor’s Office and vote an absentee ballot prior to Election Day. Those registering in this manner are required to provide proof of their identity through a picture identity card, such as a valid driver’s license, and proof of their residency if the identity card does not list a current address. Details for Election Day registration are available on the Auditor’s webpage, http://www.scottcountyiowa.com/auditor/.
There will be four positions up for election for the Bettendorf School Board, the Davenport School Board and the North Scott School Board. The Pleasant Valley School Board will have positions for director districts three, four, five and six on the ballot. The Bennett School District will have two positions up for election and the Calamus-Wheatland School District and the Durant School District will have three each.
Three school districts, Bettendorf, North Scott and Pleasant Valley will have ballot measures to update the revenue purpose statement for each district. Also, North Scott will have a ballot measure submitted by citizen petition to loan textbooks free of charge or rental fee to school district students beginning July 1, 2012.
The Eastern Iowa Community College District will have positions for director districts three, four, five and nine on the ballot in Scott County.
For more information contact the Scott County Auditor’s Office at 563-326-8631.
Tags See All Tags