- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Discount - Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
- Download Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy Cheap Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
|Voting now open on videos submitted for the Governor’s Anti-Bullying Summit|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Office of the Governor of Iowa|
|Tuesday, 13 November 2012 11:50|
(DES MOINES) – 23 videos were submitted ahead of the Governor’s Anti-Bullying Summit, and votes are now being taken from Iowans to determine their favorite.
The videos are found on the EduVision Bully Prevention Entries Channel found here: https://educateiowa.eduvision.
The winner will be determined based on the number of video views. All 23 videos approved to be in the contest went live on Monday, November 12th and will be taken down on Wednesday, November 21st.
While the deadline for submitting videos has passed, room is still available to attend the summit, which will be held on Nov. 27, at Hy-Vee Hall in Des Moines. Registration can be found on the summit’s web site at https://preventbullying.iowa.
The governor’s office encourages all Iowans to spread the word regarding the summit and video voting to their fellow students, teachers, family and friends. The winner and finalists for the video contest will be notified on Nov. 26.
The winner of the video will be announced at the summit on Nov. 27.# #
Tags See All Tags