- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009
- Discount - Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - ACDSee Pro 3
- Download Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 4
- Discount - Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit)
|Wachal Promoted to Executive Director of Churches United|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Janet Martin|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 10:36|
The Board of Directors of Churches United of the Quad City Area announces the promotion of Anne Wachal, current Acting Executive Director and Program Manager to Executive Director of the 53 year old organization beginning March 1, 2014. The Board of Directors approved the promotion in a unanimous vote.
Ms. Wachal has been employed with Churches United since June of 1999 and has served as Program Manager and Associate Director for many years. Under her leadership, Churches United expanded their hunger programs, including meals sites and food pantries, as well as other ministries offered to the community. As Acting Director, Ms. Wachal has successfully led Churches United through a challenging time of transition. The Board of Directors recognized that Ms. Wachal's superior network of personal, corporate, and institutional/church contacts, as well as her ability to work with a wide range of people, perfectly matched the needs of the organization for its next phase of ministry.
Ms. Wachal holds a B.A. in Social Work from Kent State University and a Masters Degree in Applied Social Sciences/ Management from Case Western Reserve University. She has held middle management positions in other social service agencies throughout her career.
Tags See All Tags