- Discount - 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Download AppZapper 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy Chief Architect X2 (en)
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Cheap CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Discount - Acala DVD Audio Ripper
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 (en)
- 29.95$ Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5 cheap oem
|Wachal Promoted to Executive Director of Churches United|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Janet Martin|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 10:36|
The Board of Directors of Churches United of the Quad City Area announces the promotion of Anne Wachal, current Acting Executive Director and Program Manager to Executive Director of the 53 year old organization beginning March 1, 2014. The Board of Directors approved the promotion in a unanimous vote.
Ms. Wachal has been employed with Churches United since June of 1999 and has served as Program Manager and Associate Director for many years. Under her leadership, Churches United expanded their hunger programs, including meals sites and food pantries, as well as other ministries offered to the community. As Acting Director, Ms. Wachal has successfully led Churches United through a challenging time of transition. The Board of Directors recognized that Ms. Wachal's superior network of personal, corporate, and institutional/church contacts, as well as her ability to work with a wide range of people, perfectly matched the needs of the organization for its next phase of ministry.
Ms. Wachal holds a B.A. in Social Work from Kent State University and a Masters Degree in Applied Social Sciences/ Management from Case Western Reserve University. She has held middle management positions in other social service agencies throughout her career.
Tags See All Tags