- Buy OEM E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- 99.95$ Vmware Workstation 10 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Xilisoft CD Ripper cheap oem
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- 19.95$ DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Download MAMP Pro MAC
|Wachal Promoted to Executive Director of Churches United|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Janet Martin|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 10:36|
The Board of Directors of Churches United of the Quad City Area announces the promotion of Anne Wachal, current Acting Executive Director and Program Manager to Executive Director of the 53 year old organization beginning March 1, 2014. The Board of Directors approved the promotion in a unanimous vote.
Ms. Wachal has been employed with Churches United since June of 1999 and has served as Program Manager and Associate Director for many years. Under her leadership, Churches United expanded their hunger programs, including meals sites and food pantries, as well as other ministries offered to the community. As Acting Director, Ms. Wachal has successfully led Churches United through a challenging time of transition. The Board of Directors recognized that Ms. Wachal's superior network of personal, corporate, and institutional/church contacts, as well as her ability to work with a wide range of people, perfectly matched the needs of the organization for its next phase of ministry.
Ms. Wachal holds a B.A. in Social Work from Kent State University and a Masters Degree in Applied Social Sciences/ Management from Case Western Reserve University. She has held middle management positions in other social service agencies throughout her career.
Tags See All Tags