- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Buy BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC (en)
- Download Boris FX 9.2
- Buy OEM MacJournal 5 MAC
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
|Walk For Epilepsy 2012 Set For March 31st in Davenport|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by David Umphrey|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 11:13|
EPILEPSY FOUNDATION HOSTS WALK MARCH 31ST
Local QCA chapter working toward “not another moment lost to seizures”
Davenport, IA – The Quad City Area chapter of the Epilepsy Foundation of North/Central Illinois, Iowa and Nebraska has set Saturday, March 31st as the date for the 2012 Walk For Epilepsy. The event will be held here at NorthPark Mall in front of Dillard’s.
On the day of the event, registration/check-in is from 9:00-10:00 AM; the walk will be from 10:00-11:00 AM with a closing ceremony of recognition set to begin immediately following the walk. The mall court in front of Dillard’s will be the site of registration/check-in and closing ceremonies.
“Epilepsy is a condition that continues to be initially misunderstood by those that deal with it as well as by the general public,” said Umphrey. “We assist anyone managing, or providing care for those living, each day with epilepsy.
“This event also helps educate anyone that has not dealt with the condition personally,” he added. “We show that people with epilepsy can live with not another moment lost to seizures.”
Tags See All Tags