- Buy OEM Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 Professional (en,da,nl,fi,fr,de,it,no,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,bg,hr,cs,et,el,hu,lv,lt,ro,sr,sk,sl,tr,uk)
- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra cheap oem
- 19.95$ ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 cheap oem
|Wallace objects to elimination of RICO polling places|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jonathan Wallace|
|Tuesday, 20 December 2011 16:03|
Wallace: “The right to vote should be held sacrosanct.”
Rock Island, IL—Jonathan Wallace, Candidate for State Representative in the Illinois 72nd District, will be joining Rural Township Trustee John Abbott and Rock Island County Board Member Bob Westpfahl in hosting a town hall meeting Wednesday, December 21, at 5:30pm at the Rural Township Building to discuss the recent elimination of polling places in Rock Island County. The public is invited to attend.
“Sadly, voter disenfranchisement has become politics as usual in Rock Island County. Democrats and Republicans alike have contacted our campaign, upset about this obvious attempt to affect election results. I believe the right to vote should be held sacrosanct, and I oppose any attempt by an elected official of either party to violate that important right. I stand with Bob Westpfahl and Trustee Abbott, and I look forward to meeting with voters in Rural Township to discuss this important issue on Wednesday.”
Rural Township Trustee John Abbott agreed, arguing that this move by the Rock Island County Clerk’s office will affect hundreds of voters.
“Earlier this week, the Rock Island County clerk’s office reduced the number of voting centers in the county. Rural Township was among the 12 centers closed, forcing residents in the southeast part of Rock Island County to travel roughly 30 miles round trip to vote,” Abbott said. “We want to invite the public to come share their concerns and join Bob Westpfahl by signing to get our polling place back."
Tags See All Tags