- Buy Autodesk Lustre 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Buy Capture One Pro 7 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy Acronis Disk Director 11 Home (en)
- Download Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Download Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
|Wallace tops Pat Verschoore and challengers in individual contributions|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jonathan Wallace|
|Wednesday, 25 January 2012 10:31|
Rock Island, IL - January 24, 2012 - Jonathan Wallace, candidate for State Representative in the 72nd District, released the follow statement about fourth quarter fundraising totals:
“While we formed our committee after all the other challengers, we are proud to report the most individual contributors,” said Wallace. “Numerous individual contributors and in-kind donations show a great multitude of people contributing rather than a few special interests.”
Wallace raised $10,992.04, $7300 in-kind contributions and $3692.04 in total receipts. Of the total receipts $2442.04 are contributions under $250.
“Two-thirds of our receipts have come from small, grassroots contributions,” said Rafe Thrasher, Treasurer for Wallace for Illinois. “The demographics of our contributors show that people are clearly fed up with Pat Verschoore and his tax increases.”
Wallace added, “Our grassroots organization has become a well-oiled machine with a campaign office, staff, and an extensive volunteer list. We will continue to raise money to spread our message of individual liberty and fiscal responsibility in a State sorely lacking in both.”
Jonathan Wallace is the new person running for State Representative in the 72nd District.
For more information about Wallace visit http://www.
Tags See All Tags