- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Buy Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business (en)
- Buy Microsoft Project Standard 2013 (en,ar,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009
- Buy Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 149.95$ Adobe Presenter 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Creative Photoshop CS4: Digital Illustration and Art Techniques
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 (en)
- Buy Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition (en)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit) cheap oem
|Want to Make Movies? High-Tech Tools Are Accessible to All|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 13:31|
Award-Winning Director Gives Tips for Ambitious Amateurs
Because technology is moving so quickly, it’s easy to miss out on gadgets that may impact one’s life.
“Anyone with a cell phone knows how accessible taking pictures and shooting footage is nowadays, but with a minimum of investment, movie fans can tell their own stories with the same professional hardware that legends are using today,” says seasoned filmmaker Kerstin Karlhuber.
She completed her latest project, “Tides of the Heart” (www.silentgiantproductions.
“It’s a feature-length music video – there’s no dialogue. The story is told completely through the music and Kerstin’s direction,” says Paul, whose latest album, “Clean Getaway” (www.danieljaypaul.com), not only makes up much of the score for the film, but also structures the plot.
“With the technology available today, you can really afford to experiment and innovate. That’s what keeps pushing the artistry to the next level,” he says.
Karlhuber and Paul offer suggestions for creative-minded individuals who have been kicking around ideas, but haven’t yet pulled the trigger on a project:
About Kerstin Karlhuber & Daniel Jay Paul
Kerstin Karlhuber is an award-winning filmmaker and director. Her work in the arts has been seen around the world, from off-Broadway to Cannes, the Arclight Theater in Los Angeles to a segment on “Good Morning America.” She is the founder and director of the film production company Silent Giant Productions based in New York City.
Daniel Jay Paul is a songwriter who recently released “Clean Getaway” on the Sunlight Communication Arts label. His songs have been described by Music Express’ Marcus Wright as “music you hear with your heart ….” Paul is the author of the novel “The Last Sunset.”
Tags See All Tags