- Discount - Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Gradients
- 59.95$ Nero 11 Platinum cheap oem
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
|Warm tones for a wintery day|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jared Johnson|
|Wednesday, 15 January 2014 10:50|
Davenport, IA-Come in out of the cold to enjoy a warm evening of woodwind music performed by musicians from the Quad City Symphony Orchestra. This next concert in the WVIK/QCSO Signature Series features Mozart's Quintet in E flat Major for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, Horn, and Piano, a tribute to his 257th birthday on the following day. The music will be performed by Julianne Skones, oboe; Christine Bellomy, clarinet; Benjamin Coelho, principal bassoon; Marc Zyla, principal horn; and Mary Neil, piano. These musicians will also perform works by William Hurlstone, Mikhail Glinka, and Robert Schumann. The concert is on Sunday, January 26, at 3:00 p.m. in Wallenberg Hall at Augustana College. This performance is sponsored by Metropolitan Medical Laboratory, PLC.
The Signature Series is presented by WVIK 90.3 FM in collaboration with the Quad City Symphony Orchestra and Augustana College. Performed in Augustana's Wallenberg Hall and rebroadcast on WVIK, this versatile and intimate five-concert series features select members of the QCSO and visiting artists from across the nation. Under the artistic direction of the Quad City Symphony Orchestra's Concertmaster Naha Greenholtz, the Signature Series is a testament to the vitality of the classical music community in the Quad Cities. This performance will be rebroadcast on WVIK-Augustana Public Radio 90.3 FM on Sunday, February 2, at 7:00 p.m.
The audience is invited to a free post-concert reception at the Black Ram, 1407 30th Street in Rock Island. This reception is an opportunity to meet the musicians, as well as Music Director Mark Russell Smith. The reception is from 5:00 until 7:00 p.m. and will include hors d'oeuvres, wine, beer, and soft drinks.
WVIK/QCSO Signature Series
featuring musicians from the
This concert is sponsored by
Metropolitan Medical Laboratory, PLC
Tickets for the WVIK/QCSO Signature Series are $25, with a $10 student ticket available. Get your tickets today by calling 563.322.QCSO (7276) or visiting www.qcsymphony.com. Tickets will also be available at the door.
Tags See All Tags