- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 cheap oem
- 99.95$ TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training
- 99.95$ Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC cheap oem
- Download How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC (en,de,es,it,fr,ja)
- 99.95$ Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version) cheap oem
- Download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Alfred 2 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Buy OEM Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Boris FX 10 (64-bit)
|WaterPark CarWash Continues Service despite Bettendorf Location Closure|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Courtney Boothe|
|Tuesday, 03 December 2013 14:12|
Bettendorf, IA / December 3rd, 2013 – WaterPark CarWash’s Bettendorf location will be closing on December 24th to make room for the new I-74 bridge and will continue to serve the Quad Cities through their existing Moline and Davenport locations. WaterPark has thoroughly enjoyed their time in Bettendorf, but understands the progress this area needs to make to the I-74 Bridge.
The Bettendorf location first opened in 1996, and was the first of the three WaterPark locations. Since then, WaterPark Car Wash has been dedicated to serving the Quad Cities area with exceptional service and great car washes. Unfortunately, the building of the new bridge across the Mississippi will impact the Bettendorf location, forcing its closure.
“We are invested in this community and we look forward to many more years at our Moline and Davenport locations,” says Wayne Guinee, General Manager. “We thrive on the relationships we’ve built with our customers, who we’re proud to call our friends.”
Continued growth, expansion of services and WaterPark’s reputation for quality and service is the outcome of individual efforts and close cooperation of staff members. Despite the closing of the Bettendorf location, Water Park Car Wash will continue to provide its exceptional service for the entire community at its other two locations.
About WaterPark CarWash: Established in 1996 with a staff of 25 providing complete car wash services, WaterPark today employs up to 100 people. In 1998, WaterPark opened a second location in Moline, Illinois; in 2001, they opened their third location, in Davenport, IA. WaterPark was created by a group of Quad City friends with complimentary business backgrounds. WaterPark’s goal is to provide the finest service, value, and quality possible. WaterPark puts the customer first by offering a car wash experience that’s unsurpassed. WaterPark’s employees, managers and owners choose to provide valued clients of the Quad Cities’ a complete car wash. (www.waterparkcarwash.com)###
Tags See All Tags