- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- 19.95$ Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- Buy Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- 99.95$ Red Giant PluralEyes 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 MAC (en,ja,de,fr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
- Download Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
|We are interested in your opinion.|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Rock Island Public Library|
|Wednesday, 11 September 2013 15:54|
The Rock Island Library has partnered with the University of Illinois Extension on an opinion survey to learn how we can better serve you as residents of the Quad Cities region. The purpose of the study is to gain a better understanding of how the public accesses library services, determine what services are of interest, and understand public perception about our organization.
If you've previously taken a City of Rock Island survey, please note that this is a separate study, one that focuses on library questions and perceptions only. We would appreciate a few minutes of your time on these questions as well.
Individual survey responses are anonymous and confidential and will be viewed only by University of Illinois Extension staff. Results of the survey will be available to you. Please complete the survey by Oct. 5, 2013.
To complete the survey online,copy and paste this link into your web browser: https://www.
If you prefer to take a paper copy of the survey, it is attached to this newsletter email. Please print the survey, fill it out and return it in a sealed envelope to any of the dropboxes at our three library locations (Main, 30/31 and Southwest Branches.) You may also pick-up a blank copy of the survey at our Information Desks.
Thanks for letting us know what you think! Angela Campbell, Rock Island Library Director
Survey development funded by Rock Island Community Foundation.
Tags See All Tags