- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- 99.95$ Corel Painter X cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- Download Nero 11 Platinum
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Corel PDF Fusion
- Buy Nero 9 Reloaded (en,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,hu,it,nl,no,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|We are the Independents - a.k.a. "Swing Voters"|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Michael Elliott|
|Monday, 31 October 2011 13:39|
From recent Quad-City Times commentary - 'Independents MIA in Iowa Q-C,' there seems to be some confusion as to what SuperLiberty is. Started in December 2008 as a local, non-partisan, Liberty alliance, we promote all groups who support liberty.
We favor no party over another. We are neither Republican nor Democrat, Right nor Left, Conservative nor Liberal. In fact the American two-party monopoly perpetuates a false issue-based division amongst the people and helps to prevent us from uniting under the common cause of personal Liberty.
Our group acts first and foremost to unite all local, state and national Liberty-minded groups on the local level where effective change can take place. We provide our website as a tool for any organizers who wish to keep in touch with their members in the Quad-City area. We have a start-up kit available to anyone who wishes to organize a similar alliance. Secondly, SuperLiberty acts as an educational and political force to mold our local governments into Liberty-protecting forces as they originally were intended and as the law requires.
We find the commonality of various factions in order to create positive change for the future of our society. We are opposed to legalized plunder of people's property which is where we come at odds with folks like Mayor Gluba (witness his Communist-inspired rant at the Occupy event: "We need to redistribute wealth" and "...if the private sector can't provide jobs, the public sector should.") When we helped defeat Davenport Promise, he called us "Cultist libertarian nutcases.
I helped start the local tea party, but I am also an ACLU member and support the Occupy movement. It can seem confusing, since we don't identify ourselves by party, but rather by issues and principles.
Our core members also started Iowans for Accountability - the first Non-Party Politcal Organization in the history of Scott County. We promote the ideals of the Fully Informed Jury Association (seen us at the Courthouse?)
If you believe in personal Liberty - the ability to exercise your natural rights originating from our creator - join us at www.SuperLiberty.com/
Michael D. Elliott
Tags See All Tags