- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Buy VMware Fusion 4 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Download Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- 29.95$ Corel Paint it cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium (en)
- 169.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Download VMware Workstation 9
- Buy OEM ARTS PDF Stamper
|Wear Jeans to Work to Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Lisa Hoffman Vondale|
|Thursday, 11 February 2010 14:22|
Geneseo Girl Highlighted In Statewide Make-A-Wish Foundation Promotion
PEORIA – Brooke, 8, from Geneseo, was diagnosed with severe Type 1 diabetes shortly before her second birthday. Her condition is complicated by severe hypoglycemia. Thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and their upcoming Jeans for Wishes campaign, Brooke’s dream of owning a therapy dog will come true this spring.
Brooke is bubbly and goofy and enjoys cracking jokes. She likes to take care of her cat, Sophie, and beagle named Sadie. She likes listening to Miley Cyrus and enjoys gymnastics, swimming, and cheering for the local softball team, the Lady Leafs.
When she learned that some therapy dogs are trained to smell when a diabetic’s sugar level drops, she decided to wish for a golden retriever that could help her and her family cope with her diabetes. She also loves dogs, so Brooke knows a dog will be a welcome addition to her house.
About Jeans for Wishes
Participating organizations will receive a Jeans for Wishes starter kit to promote the program within their group. The inspiring stories of wish children, including Brooke, who benefit from this fundraiser are posted online at www.jeansforwishes.org where Jeans For Wishes participants can send notes of encouragement to several wish children. The campaign is supported by Abt Electronics, Old Navy and Midas.
About the Make-A-Wish Foundation
Tags See All Tags