- 49.95$ ARTS PDF Stamper cheap oem
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- 9.95$ Photoshop Elements 8 for Mac: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 39.95$ Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM 1Click DVD To iPod 2
- Discount - Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium
- Buy Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- 9.95$ Palm Pre: The Missing Manual cheap oem
|Wear Jeans to Work to Benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Lisa Hoffman Vondale|
|Thursday, 11 February 2010 14:22|
Geneseo Girl Highlighted In Statewide Make-A-Wish Foundation Promotion
PEORIA – Brooke, 8, from Geneseo, was diagnosed with severe Type 1 diabetes shortly before her second birthday. Her condition is complicated by severe hypoglycemia. Thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and their upcoming Jeans for Wishes campaign, Brooke’s dream of owning a therapy dog will come true this spring.
Brooke is bubbly and goofy and enjoys cracking jokes. She likes to take care of her cat, Sophie, and beagle named Sadie. She likes listening to Miley Cyrus and enjoys gymnastics, swimming, and cheering for the local softball team, the Lady Leafs.
When she learned that some therapy dogs are trained to smell when a diabetic’s sugar level drops, she decided to wish for a golden retriever that could help her and her family cope with her diabetes. She also loves dogs, so Brooke knows a dog will be a welcome addition to her house.
About Jeans for Wishes
Participating organizations will receive a Jeans for Wishes starter kit to promote the program within their group. The inspiring stories of wish children, including Brooke, who benefit from this fundraiser are posted online at www.jeansforwishes.org where Jeans For Wishes participants can send notes of encouragement to several wish children. The campaign is supported by Abt Electronics, Old Navy and Midas.
About the Make-A-Wish Foundation
Tags See All Tags