- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Download BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit) (en,es,fr,it,pl,ru)
- Buy OEM Project 2010 For Dummies
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Buy OEM GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- 29.95$ Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Lustre 2009
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Firewall Pro
|Webinar Offers Tips to Help Children Succeed in School|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 19 September 2013 07:32|
Students do better in school when their parents are involved in their learning. In October, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach is sponsoring an interactive webinar for parents, grandparents and teachers with tips on how to help children and youth be successful learners.
The free webinar is Tuesday, Oct. 15, from noon to 1 p.m. and features ISU Extension and Outreach family life specialists Donna Donald and Lori Hayungs. Advance registration is not required.
“We’ll discuss proven practices surrounding nutrition, physical activity, sleep, routines, learning at home, and love and limits and what we know from research right now about how to help kids learn,” said Donald.
The webinar is part of the Science of Parenting, www.scienceofparenting.org, a resource from ISU Extension and Outreach sharing research-based information to help parents rear their children.
Participation in the webinar is easy and convenient, Hayungs said. Webinar attendees may participate from any computer with Internet access. Participants will hear the presenters through their computer speakers and will have the opportunity to interact with the presenters and other attendees using a chat box in the webinar meeting room.
Prior to the webinar, participants should make sure their computer meets the minimum computer requirements, Hayungs said. “Visit our webinar connection page to test your computer’s ability to participate in the webinar. If the diagnostic test finds that you don’t have the required software, you will be automatically provided with a link to the free download.”
For computer requirements and how to connect to the webinar, visit http://
Tags See All Tags