- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- 399.95$ Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
- Buy OEM Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- 49.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
|Webinar Offers Tips to Help Children Succeed in School|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 19 September 2013 07:32|
Students do better in school when their parents are involved in their learning. In October, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach is sponsoring an interactive webinar for parents, grandparents and teachers with tips on how to help children and youth be successful learners.
The free webinar is Tuesday, Oct. 15, from noon to 1 p.m. and features ISU Extension and Outreach family life specialists Donna Donald and Lori Hayungs. Advance registration is not required.
“We’ll discuss proven practices surrounding nutrition, physical activity, sleep, routines, learning at home, and love and limits and what we know from research right now about how to help kids learn,” said Donald.
The webinar is part of the Science of Parenting, www.scienceofparenting.org, a resource from ISU Extension and Outreach sharing research-based information to help parents rear their children.
Participation in the webinar is easy and convenient, Hayungs said. Webinar attendees may participate from any computer with Internet access. Participants will hear the presenters through their computer speakers and will have the opportunity to interact with the presenters and other attendees using a chat box in the webinar meeting room.
Prior to the webinar, participants should make sure their computer meets the minimum computer requirements, Hayungs said. “Visit our webinar connection page to test your computer’s ability to participate in the webinar. If the diagnostic test finds that you don’t have the required software, you will be automatically provided with a link to the free download.”
For computer requirements and how to connect to the webinar, visit http://
Tags See All Tags