- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects cheap oem
- Buy Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
|Weekend Straw Polls Show Herman Cain on Top|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2011 11:06|
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain continues his straw poll winning streak with victories in Alabama and South Carolina over the weekend.
Cain led the Republican field in the West Alabama straw poll with 50.7% of the votes and 24.5% of the votes in the South Carolina Federation of Republican Women convention straw poll held in Greenville, SC.
“I appreciate the support and vote of confidence from the fine individuals of Alabama and South Carolina. Together we can win the nomination" said Cain.
The West Alabama and South Carolina straw poll wins follow Cain's successful wins of major straw polls in Florida, Illinois, Kansas City, Minnesota, and Nevada.
Tags See All Tags