- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 Extended MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv,cs,ro,tr,pl,ja,ko)
- Buy iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- 69.95$ Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Cool Record Edit Pro 7
- Download Panic Unison 2 MAC
|Wessels Sherman Announces 2014 Labor & Employment Law Power Seminar|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jennifer Lage|
|Wednesday, 08 January 2014 13:21|
Wessels Sherman announces a seminar entitled "2014 Labor & Employment Law Power Seminar: Don't Gamble When it Comes to Workplace Law - Stack the Odds in Your Favor!" The seminar wil be held on Friday, May 2, 2014 at Jumer's Casino & Hotel in Rock Island, Illinois.
Joseph H. Laverty, Managing Shareholder of the Davenport office, stated, "This fantastic seminar has been designed to include topics to assist employers, supervisors, and business advisors with the most challenging workplace issues."
The key seminar topics include hiring; firing; independent contractor status; ObamaCare; overtime; reasonable accommodation under the ADA; union issues; leave under the FMLA and ADA; release agreements; work comp; marijuana and conceal and carry gun laws; workplace violence; background checks; and I-9 audits.
Registration/continental breakfast is from 7:30 a.m. until 8:15 a.m. and the program will be from 8:15 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The cost is $175 for the first person, $125 for each additional person from the same company. Valuable handouts are provided for each attendee. This program has been approved for 6.75 (General) HR Certification Institute credits. Up to 8.0 CPE credits will be available for this event. This program has also been approved for CLE hours: Federal (5.50); Iowa (5.5 - includes ethics) and Minnesota (5.50). CLE credits will be applied for in the following states: Illinois and Wisconsin.
Wessels Sherman is a management-side labor and employment law firm with a nationwide client base. The firm has five offices throughout the Midwest: St. Charles, IL; Chicago, IL; Davenport, IA; Minnetonka, MN; and Oconomowoc, WI.
Tags See All Tags