- 199.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate cheap oem
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
- Download Microangelo Toolset 6
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (32-bit)
- Download ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Download ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy Cheap Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Download Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) (en)
|Wessels Sherman Announces 2014 Labor & Employment Law Power Seminar|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Jennifer Lage|
|Wednesday, 08 January 2014 13:21|
Wessels Sherman announces a seminar entitled "2014 Labor & Employment Law Power Seminar: Don't Gamble When it Comes to Workplace Law - Stack the Odds in Your Favor!" The seminar wil be held on Friday, May 2, 2014 at Jumer's Casino & Hotel in Rock Island, Illinois.
Joseph H. Laverty, Managing Shareholder of the Davenport office, stated, "This fantastic seminar has been designed to include topics to assist employers, supervisors, and business advisors with the most challenging workplace issues."
The key seminar topics include hiring; firing; independent contractor status; ObamaCare; overtime; reasonable accommodation under the ADA; union issues; leave under the FMLA and ADA; release agreements; work comp; marijuana and conceal and carry gun laws; workplace violence; background checks; and I-9 audits.
Registration/continental breakfast is from 7:30 a.m. until 8:15 a.m. and the program will be from 8:15 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The cost is $175 for the first person, $125 for each additional person from the same company. Valuable handouts are provided for each attendee. This program has been approved for 6.75 (General) HR Certification Institute credits. Up to 8.0 CPE credits will be available for this event. This program has also been approved for CLE hours: Federal (5.50); Iowa (5.5 - includes ethics) and Minnesota (5.50). CLE credits will be applied for in the following states: Illinois and Wisconsin.
Wessels Sherman is a management-side labor and employment law firm with a nationwide client base. The firm has five offices throughout the Midwest: St. Charles, IL; Chicago, IL; Davenport, IA; Minnetonka, MN; and Oconomowoc, WI.
Tags See All Tags