- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit) (en,it,fr,de,es,da,nl,ja,ar,bg,br,ch,cs,el,et,fi,he,hr,hu,ko,lt,lv,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,th,tr)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2010
- Download Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- 9.95$ Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Copy
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9 MAC
|West Music Honored with Excellence in Retail Award|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Kelly Goerdt|
|Wednesday, 09 January 2013 13:32|
Coralville, IA - December 2012 – West Music Company has been awarded the prestigious "Retailer of the Year" award from Music Inc. Magazine. The 2012 Excellence Awards honors 10 retailers and 10 suppliers who have gone above and beyond in 2012, improving their businesses and their bottom lines, as voted on by their industry peers. This is the first time West Music has been honored with the Retailer of the Year award.
West Music continues to find new ways to grow its mission by bringing music to niche markets. West Music currently employs over 170 associates including 13 full-time music therapists and is also active in lobbying at the state level to recognize the value of music education in school programs. West Music recently debuted their exclusive line of José Hernàndez Mariachi instruments in early 2012. Developed in partnership with Jose Hernàndez, one of the most recognizable leaders in mariachi music, West Music created these instruments in an effort to bring high quality mariachi instruments to this growing market. Interest in mariachi music continues to grow across the United States and schools are increasingly looking for ways to bring this rich cultural heritage into their school music programs.
"Our 71 year history illustrates our ongoing commitment to our customers and to our mission – 'To enrich peoples’ lives through the participation in music.' I am particularly proud of our extraordinary team of talented associates. It really is the people who make the difference here. I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by passionate, creative employees. This award acknowledges their dedication and passion to making a difference in the lives of our customers." said Robin Walenta, CEO and President of West Music.
About West Music Company
Founded in 1941, West Music’s mission to “Enrich peoples’ lives through participation in music” is at the root of its success and continued growth. West Music specializes in pianos, guitars, drums and percussion, band and orchestra instruments, and print music as well as offers music instruction, repair and music therapy services. West Music has six retail locations in eastern Iowa and western Illinois. For more information, visit West Music’s comprehensive online website at www.westmusic.com or call 1-800-373-2000.
Tags See All Tags