- Buy OEM NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
- 99.95$ Ableton Live 7 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,ru,sv,tr,pt,ar,el,sk,sl,uk)
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- 9.95$ Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Kingsoft Office 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr cheap oem
|Wet Basements - Expert Source Available|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Todd Heady|
|Tuesday, 12 April 2011 13:09|
April 6, 2010, Quad Cities Area - The high levels of moisture, due to melting snow and spring precipitation can be a problem for any homeowner in the QCA. Whether a basement is finished or used as a storage area, it likely holds many valuable family items. Water in a homeowners basement could leave them dealing with pesky mold and mildew or completely having to refinish their basement. By addressing the issue, before it becomes an issue, homeowners can have a dry basement and save years of family history.
If homeowners are dealing with a wet basement, the problem won’t go away until it gets fixed. Simple patches here and there won’t put fears to rest until the real problem has been addressed. Dealing with a problem early leads to saving money in the long run, not to mention the frustration of continually dealing with a wet basement. Working with a licensed water proofing contractor will ensure that homeowners are taking the most proactive steps in protecting their family from another summer of using a wet vac and trying to find higher ground for those non-replaceable family memories.
Todd Heady of Todd’s Mudjacking and Basement Services has been performing and providing professional mudjacking and basement services since 1990. In this time of high moisture levels and compromised basements, Todd would like to offer himself as an expert source to comment on home and or business basement flooding and would also make his crew available for on location reporting should you have the need.
To schedule an interview with Todd Heady or to schedule time with one of his experienced crews, please contact Todd Ashby at Results Marketing (563-322-2065) and he will help facilitate your request.
# # #
Tags See All Tags