- Buy Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals
- Download Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Discount - Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ Panic Unison 2 MAC cheap oem
- Download Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
- 29.95$ Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) cheap oem
|What a Guy’s Underwear Says about Him|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 07 September 2012 12:16|
Men are Trading in their ‘Tighty Whities’
for Style and Personality
There was a time when specialty underwear was the domain of women. Not anymore!
“It used to be that the old standby, ‘tighty-whities,’ was a man’s all-purpose underwear. They were worn with business attire, sweat pants for tooling about the house or shorts while playing a pick-up basketball game, but they weren’t ideal for each function,” says Darnell Jones, a sports-playing business professional and creator of TUKZ Undergarments, (www.TUKZ.com).
“Now, a man’s underwear says something about who he is, whether it’s a serious businessman, an athletic weekend warrior or a romantic. Let’s be honest – your grandfather’s underwear probably didn’t look the coolest, and it certainly didn’t say much about him.”
Manufacturers are responding to men’s desire for products, including underwear, that cater to his lifestyle with style and functionality, Jones says.
He points to these hot new undies:
“Whether you want a clean silhouette at work or safety and comfort when you’re on the athletic fields, you can choose the proper undergarment for the purpose,” Jones says.
“We’ve come a long way, baby!”
About Darnell Jones
Darnell Jones is the founder and president of TUKZ Undergarments, LLC, specializing in a unique functionality that prevents shirts from becoming un-tucked. He earned his bachelor’s in health with an emphasis in management at Mesa State College in Grand Junction, Colo. Jones’ vision is for TUKZ Underwear to reside in every household to improve appearance and build confidence in men and women of all ages. He currently serves as an investor and a Region Manager for Olive Medical Corp.
Tags See All Tags