- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended cheap oem
- 369.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC cheap oem
- 49.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 cheap oem
|What a Guy’s Underwear Says about Him|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 07 September 2012 12:16|
Men are Trading in their ‘Tighty Whities’
for Style and Personality
There was a time when specialty underwear was the domain of women. Not anymore!
“It used to be that the old standby, ‘tighty-whities,’ was a man’s all-purpose underwear. They were worn with business attire, sweat pants for tooling about the house or shorts while playing a pick-up basketball game, but they weren’t ideal for each function,” says Darnell Jones, a sports-playing business professional and creator of TUKZ Undergarments, (www.TUKZ.com).
“Now, a man’s underwear says something about who he is, whether it’s a serious businessman, an athletic weekend warrior or a romantic. Let’s be honest – your grandfather’s underwear probably didn’t look the coolest, and it certainly didn’t say much about him.”
Manufacturers are responding to men’s desire for products, including underwear, that cater to his lifestyle with style and functionality, Jones says.
He points to these hot new undies:
“Whether you want a clean silhouette at work or safety and comfort when you’re on the athletic fields, you can choose the proper undergarment for the purpose,” Jones says.
“We’ve come a long way, baby!”
About Darnell Jones
Darnell Jones is the founder and president of TUKZ Undergarments, LLC, specializing in a unique functionality that prevents shirts from becoming un-tucked. He earned his bachelor’s in health with an emphasis in management at Mesa State College in Grand Junction, Colo. Jones’ vision is for TUKZ Underwear to reside in every household to improve appearance and build confidence in men and women of all ages. He currently serves as an investor and a Region Manager for Olive Medical Corp.
Tags See All Tags