- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3 (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS For Developers
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
- Buy ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter (en)
- Discount - Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- Buy Cheap DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Buy OEM ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- 9.95$ Outlook 2010 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011
|What Do Peyton Manning, Dwight Howard, and Diana Nyad Have in Common?|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 17 January 2014 13:27|
They All Rely on Performance-Enhancing Technology!
Forget drugs that boost performance but cause health problems – and get athletes stripped of medals, titles and anything else they’ve earned.
Professionals and amateurs alike have discovered a new technology, Neurobands, to optimize their performance on the field and alleviate pain from current and prior injuries. Developed with the help of a 16-member team of physicians, trainers and other specialists, Neurobands mimic contractions that stimulate neuron pathways in specific muscles so they continuously adjust muscle balance to keeping the skeleton in alignment.
“Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, who’s had repeated neck and back injuries and multiple surgeries, now has eight therapeutic shirts with built-in Neurobands and wears them pretty much every day,” says Bill Schultz, who brought the technology to market via his company, AlignMed, www.alignmed.com.
“Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard began wearing MyLign shirts after suffering a torn labrum [shoulder injury] in January 2013 when he was with the Lakers. The National Basketball Association approved it as a medical device.”
And Diana Nyad wore one when she made her record-breaking swim from Cuba to the Keys last year,” he says.
Nyad, who injured her shoulder in her 2011 crossing attempt, can be heard asking during a training session, “When are we gonna put my shirt back on?” in the 2013 documentary, “The Other Shore: The Diana Nyad Story.”
How and why do therapeutic posture shirts work?
About Bill Schultz
Bill Schultz is founder and president of AlignMed, www.alignmed.com, a leading research-based innovator focused on the mechanical, neurological and aesthetic functions of posture. Through clinical studies and with the help of the AlignMed Advisory panel of 16 physicians, trainers and other specialists, Schultz has helped deliver critical information on the benefits of a proper posture to universities, medical clinics, physical therapists, strength coaches, the Air Force Academy and professional athletes. In September, Schultz received a Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for “outstanding and invaluable service.”
Tags See All Tags