- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe
- Download 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Buy Cheap Microangelo Toolset 6
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium (en,de,nl)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Cheap Neobyte Titan Backup
- 19.95$ Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP cheap oem
|What Do Peyton Manning, Dwight Howard, and Diana Nyad Have in Common?|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 17 January 2014 13:27|
They All Rely on Performance-Enhancing Technology!
Forget drugs that boost performance but cause health problems – and get athletes stripped of medals, titles and anything else they’ve earned.
Professionals and amateurs alike have discovered a new technology, Neurobands, to optimize their performance on the field and alleviate pain from current and prior injuries. Developed with the help of a 16-member team of physicians, trainers and other specialists, Neurobands mimic contractions that stimulate neuron pathways in specific muscles so they continuously adjust muscle balance to keeping the skeleton in alignment.
“Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, who’s had repeated neck and back injuries and multiple surgeries, now has eight therapeutic shirts with built-in Neurobands and wears them pretty much every day,” says Bill Schultz, who brought the technology to market via his company, AlignMed, www.alignmed.com.
“Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard began wearing MyLign shirts after suffering a torn labrum [shoulder injury] in January 2013 when he was with the Lakers. The National Basketball Association approved it as a medical device.”
And Diana Nyad wore one when she made her record-breaking swim from Cuba to the Keys last year,” he says.
Nyad, who injured her shoulder in her 2011 crossing attempt, can be heard asking during a training session, “When are we gonna put my shirt back on?” in the 2013 documentary, “The Other Shore: The Diana Nyad Story.”
How and why do therapeutic posture shirts work?
About Bill Schultz
Bill Schultz is founder and president of AlignMed, www.alignmed.com, a leading research-based innovator focused on the mechanical, neurological and aesthetic functions of posture. Through clinical studies and with the help of the AlignMed Advisory panel of 16 physicians, trainers and other specialists, Schultz has helped deliver critical information on the benefits of a proper posture to universities, medical clinics, physical therapists, strength coaches, the Air Force Academy and professional athletes. In September, Schultz received a Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for “outstanding and invaluable service.”
Tags See All Tags