- 149.95$ iStopMotion 2 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Acala DVD to Pocket PC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- 219.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition (en,ja,da,de,fr,it,nl,no,pt,fi,sv,ko)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
|What Kids Learn From Chores|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:37|
(or More Proof That Suffering Builds Character)
By: Dr. James G. Wellborn
Like so many parental expectations and requirements, getting your kid in the habit of doing chores will help prepare them for the real world (if you can ever get them to move out).
Here are some of the benefits kids derive from assigned chores.
Like so many time-honored parental expectations, household chores have a value more significant than the practical issue of household maintenance. That said, what is the most important reason kids should do chores?
About Dr. James G. Wellborn
Dr. James G. Wellborn is a clinical psychologist with a private practice in Brentwood, Tenn., focusing on adolescents and families. He is the author of the book Raising Teens in the 21st Century: A Practical Guide to Effective Parenting that includes a chapter on getting teens to do chores along with strategies for addressing 78 other typical teenage issues. You can learn more about Dr. Wellborn by visiting his website at www.DrJamesWellborn.com.
Tags See All Tags