- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- Download ConceptDraw Office Professional 8
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro cheap oem
- 19.95$ Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
- Download Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Download Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
|What Kids Learn From Chores|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:37|
(or More Proof That Suffering Builds Character)
By: Dr. James G. Wellborn
Like so many parental expectations and requirements, getting your kid in the habit of doing chores will help prepare them for the real world (if you can ever get them to move out).
Here are some of the benefits kids derive from assigned chores.
Like so many time-honored parental expectations, household chores have a value more significant than the practical issue of household maintenance. That said, what is the most important reason kids should do chores?
About Dr. James G. Wellborn
Dr. James G. Wellborn is a clinical psychologist with a private practice in Brentwood, Tenn., focusing on adolescents and families. He is the author of the book Raising Teens in the 21st Century: A Practical Guide to Effective Parenting that includes a chapter on getting teens to do chores along with strategies for addressing 78 other typical teenage issues. You can learn more about Dr. Wellborn by visiting his website at www.DrJamesWellborn.com.
Tags See All Tags