- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Impression 3
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Toxik 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro
- 69.95$ Apple Mac Box Set cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Buy OEM Autodesk Toxik 2008
- 99.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5.5 cheap oem
|What Kids Learn From Chores|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 14:37|
(or More Proof That Suffering Builds Character)
By: Dr. James G. Wellborn
Like so many parental expectations and requirements, getting your kid in the habit of doing chores will help prepare them for the real world (if you can ever get them to move out).
Here are some of the benefits kids derive from assigned chores.
Like so many time-honored parental expectations, household chores have a value more significant than the practical issue of household maintenance. That said, what is the most important reason kids should do chores?
About Dr. James G. Wellborn
Dr. James G. Wellborn is a clinical psychologist with a private practice in Brentwood, Tenn., focusing on adolescents and families. He is the author of the book Raising Teens in the 21st Century: A Practical Guide to Effective Parenting that includes a chapter on getting teens to do chores along with strategies for addressing 78 other typical teenage issues. You can learn more about Dr. Wellborn by visiting his website at www.DrJamesWellborn.com.
Tags See All Tags